- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Astral Sacrifice This spell reduces the caster's maximum HP to 5, and blocks any other maximum hp reduction, dismissable any time by the target if conscious
- Block Seed Prevents conception.
- Brand Don't touch my stuff!
- Broken Ward
No more pesky cantrips for you...
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Flash Sweat You produce a burst of localized heat, drenching you in sweat.
- Ice Ward You throw up your hands as you are attacked, and icy symbols protect you from harm and slow your assailants.
- Leonardo's Imploding Shell You momentarily protect a creature with a sphere of armor, only to for the sphere to implode and damage the creature on your next turn.
- Leonardo's Splinter Shell You throw an a energy shell at a creature.
- Mana Shield
- Mark This is mine, and we both know it.
- Prismatic Barrier For a brief time, protect yourself and your allies from damage.
- Protective Barrier
- Repel Pushes any Large or smaller creature or object away from you to a certain distance.
- Rift Balance Chronomancers are tasked with keeping balance in the Astral Plane, whenever you remove something, something must take its place.
- Shield of Stasis You create an invisible barrier of stasis in front of a creature or object that intercepts spells, creatures, projectiles, etc. and traps them in time.
- Surge Accelerates a creature's action to a bonus action.
- Attract Summons a Small or Tiny object that you can see to yourself.
- Blue Shield Basically a ridable Tenser's Floating Disk.
- Call Bird Call one bird to aid you as a pet.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Conjure Marionettes You summon wooden, hovering, human-shaped constructs that appear in unoccupied spaces that you can see within range.
- Create Spell Holster
- Fitzmyr's Sage Hands A modified version of the mage hand cantrip, by a kenku wizard. Effective for use of offence, utility, and defense, but not the best at any of them. An all-rounder for 1st level spells.
- Glacial Crash You conjure a large chunk of ice and launch it at a creature in range.
- Icy Weapon You freeze the air around you to create a weapon of pure ice.
- Magechain The target must succeed on a Reflex saving throw or be restrained for the duration.
- Magic Scimitar
- Magnet Orb You conjure an orb that pulls foes towards it.
- Minor Distortion In the grand scheme of things, we make many choices. Where exactly we stand, how we move when we see a sword being swung at our head. Sometimes, you're standing in the perfect spot to mitigate a hit you take. Through the use of magic, one can instantly move themselves to said spot as if that were the choice they'd made.
- Planar Calling You summon creatures from other worlds to fight by your side.
- Punishing Pitchfork With a flourish, you strike your weapon downward into a portal that forces a necrotic pitchfork to hit an opponent in range.
- Shadow Spray
- Spell Blade You conjure a blade of force in your free hand.
- Summon Astral Beast As you close your eyes and reach one hand out in front of you, you speak the astral words for beast, and astral. Blue astral energy sparks from your hands and the surrounding area as a small dog-like form materializes in an empty space within range.
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Eyes of Time After requesting assistance from the Lord of Time you temporarily have access to the knowledge of the entire history of this world.
- Patternweave Gives unique insight into things that seem random for investigations
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- Truer Strikes
- Weight of 1000 Years, Variant You close your eyes and focus on the Vortex of Time condensing the memories of the past millennia into a single thought. When you open your eyes you gesture above the target and then snap your hand down as all these thoughts and memories are solidified and is forced upon the target.
- Beguile Person You attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range, which can only resist with the force of its personality.
- Bestial Bloodlust You awaken a target's primal bloodlust and beastly nature.
- Finger of Chaos
- Instil Fear
- Nauseate One creature that you can see in range has an extremely distorted vision for one turn in addition to a horrible stomachache.
- Nilin's Bolt You launch a bolt of energy towards a creature, temporarily remixing its memories, confusing it.
- Phoenix Phantom You target one foe shooting a beam out of your hand causing the opponent to relive their biggest fear and causes them to be immobilized for their turn not being able to move their body in fear, only re living their biggest fear over and over again, taking 1d4 fire damage and 1d6 psychic damage.
- Power Word Die You utter a word of power that makes you instantly drop dead.
- Reverse Flow Control A spell used by Wave controllers to stop foes or objects in place.
- Rune of Distraction You place a distracting, invisible rune on an object.
- Wrathful Arrow You imbue a piece of your ammunition with pure wrath.
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Agni Shine You throw a hand forward and send a roaring ball of flame roughly 1 foot in diameter towards a target within range.
- Arc Bolt You conjure a bolt of electricity that jumps to multiple targets.
- Arcane Smite
- Begone Thot By denouncing the thot-hood of an enemy one may strike them down with lightning.
- Black Snow You create a sphere of dark snow that is laced with acid in a 10-foot sphere centered on you.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Burning Orbs Summon and fling a barrage of flaming missiles.
- Cataclysm You summon a small amount of pure destruction into your hand and can apply it to something of your choosing.
- Chaos Orb You hurl a 4-inch-diameter sphere of a random form of energy towards a target.
- Corrosive Flame You snap your fingers, invoking chaotic green flames to engulf your target.
- Crystal Wave After you touch the ground, a thin sheet of crystal rapidly extends forth in a 15-foot cone, then ruptures, causing crystal shards to launch skyward.
- Cyclone A spell that sends a cylinder of air around an area moving creatures about.
- Dark You direct a blast of shadowy energy at a creature or object within range.
- Dark Force You channel the dark force to damage your enemies.
- Dark Orb You hurl a purple sphere of crackling dark energy.
- Dongle's All-Purpose Mending A general purpose spell, invented by Dongle, that combines the effects of Cure Wounds and Mending, to a certain extent.
- Dragon Rend
- Elemental Armor You cover yourself with a layer of elemental energy that shields you from incoming attacks.
- Eruption A derivative of the Flare Blade Spell meant for stronger casters and weaponry. The blade is enwreathed in blue flame that grows to a white intensity as the spell is held, eventually resulting in a massive explosion that threatens to consume even its caster.
- Eruption Counter A variant of the Flare Counter meant to be used with a larger weapon and deal greater damage. However, unlike the Flare Counter, this spell cannot be used consecutively.
- Explosion Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!
- Fire Whip You create a magical whip of fire that can be used as a melee weapon.
- Fire shot a miniature fireballs that fly everywhere
- Forcewave Knock down your foes with a blast of pure force.
- Frost Breath You blow a critically cold cloud of frost at your enemies.
- Frost Strike Infuses your weapon with the power of frost.
- Ganon's Fist You concentrate destructive energy into a single, supernaturally-powerful punch.
- Gorgath's Rock-Volver High Nooning with some cheap stones. David and Goliath these dudes.
- Hellfire Bolt You send a bolt of infernal flames toward a creature you can see.
- Homing Shards why is it that every time you use your "magic water" I end up getting soaked?
- Ice Spike A spike made of ice thrusts from the ground towards target creature.
- Ice Wave
- Icicle Crash With a loud smashing sound, you shower the area in front of you with shattered ice.
- Lucky Star You summon a star of energy that explodes on an enemy, dealing incredibly random damage.
- Magic Burst Expends all spell slots of one level to create a huge explosion.
- Magic Strike Your fist is wreathed in magic that instantly draws it to your opponent.
- Misinterpreted Color Spray A wash of colorful mist inexplicably does ludicrous amounts of damage to foes.
- Phoenix Wave You put your hand out in front of you or you focus this spell onto a weapon you move your hand or weapon in a sideways slashing motion causes a firey wave to apear from your weapon or hands then sendng the firey wave out 20 feet infront of you.
- Push Your enemy is blasted in the face with sheer kinetic force.
- Remote Bomb
- Revert Time A creature you touch has its wounds revert back in time.
- Riddle (5e spell)You call upon an extraplanar entity, an alien intellect or devious fiend, becoming a conduit for its power as you speak out a complex riddle.
- Rock Splash Chuck a big rock at somebody and hit them with shrapnel.
- Rock Wave You create a storm of razor-sharp stones that forms a line that is 30 feet long and 5 feet wide.
- Sorrel's Leaping Missile Sorrel Glintwing wonders, how useful would this actually be?
- Sorrel's Retributive Missile Sorrel Glintwing decided she was tired of people hitting her in melee combat and getting away with it. Now, they don't.
- Sorrel's Selfless Missile Sorrel Glintwing's answer to the problem of sorcerers not being able to use healing spells.
- Spin Attack
- Stone Bolt You fire a piece of stone at an enemy, much harder than normally possible.
- Verge A spell that gains power with each consecutive casting.
- Void Burst A small explosion of aetherial energy centered on a point within range strikes out at all creatures within a 10 foot radius of that point.
- Water Whip
- Zap Bolt You fire a small, but concentrated electric current from your hand to zap a creature or object in range.
- Zodiac Strike The raw power of the zodiac ring and its components placed into a small orb.
- Calder's Starry Sky You project a map of the stars into the air.
- Color You permanently change the color of cloth, leather, or any other inanimate object.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Hush (5e spell)Your footsteps and armor make no noise
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Net of Shadows You cast the spell, and the surrounding shadows shift at your command, flying toward your targets and wrapping themselves around them.
- Obscure Illumination Obscures a light source so one may see in the dark without either giving one's position away or resorting to darkvision-like solutions. Unlike darkvision, one can distinguish colours (as permitted by the torch's quality of light)
- Placebo Grants temporary relief and protection from harm and ailments.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Bloodbridge, Variant
- Cell Decomposition You cause a creature's cells to gradually deteriorate.
- Dark Dive You grab hold of a creature you can touch and drain its life force until it breaks free.
- Dark Orb, Variant Forms a ten foot diameter dark orb that deals necrotic damage to creatures whose space it occupies.
- Death Grip You seize the essence of a creature in range and pull it towards you.
- Deathly Servant Rather than using a soul to control an undead, this undead is weaker, but more easily controlled.
- Flowing Undead Wrath You raise tortured souls from some forsaken source. All creatures within range fall victim to their wrath and woe, only surviving through sheer willpower.
- Life Sap
- Man's Best Fiend Fiendish/Undead familiar variant
- Palpitate Forces a creature's heart to stop and restart suddenly
- Post-Mortem Servitude Create a skeleton butler that cannot attack, but can carry out tasks.
- Raise Undead Raise a random bloke from the dead and watch him mill about.
- Sculpt Corpse Change the appearance of a corpse in one of multiple ways.
- Touch of Unlife Invigorate the undead with health-restoring vigor.
- Venomous Ray
- Wrath You point your finger, and dark energy washes over a target you can see within range.
- Affect Cantrips Galore!
- Animate Rope You animate an inanimate rope-like object, such as string, yarn, cord, line, rope, or cable of up to 50 feet or a maximum of 10 lbs.
- Arcane Arrow
- Dissonance Field Twist time and space to cause difficult movement and make it difficult to cast spells.
- Erase Remove writings of either magical or mundane nature from a scroll or from one or two pages of paper, parchment, or similar surfaces.
- Expand/Contract Expand and contract space around you.
- Floor of Ice Freeze over a floor with slippery, spike-covered ice.
- Inversion Invert a spell effect back to it's original caster!
- Repair Repair an object or restore hit points to a construct.
- Slight Polymorph
- Stasis Mine You choose a bit of space to arm with a stasis mine. When you activate it, it causes anyone inside it to be harmed and stopped in time.
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.
- Water Tendril The water you touch grows a prehensile limb-like tentacle from the point you touch, which obeys your spoken commands for the duration.
- Xenae's Aquaforme Turns a target ground area into water.