Gravity Bomb (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
You create an orb that starts at 1 foot in diameter that bends space and gravity causing all creatures within 10 feet of it to make a Strength saving throw at the start of their turn or be pulled up to 10 feet to the nearest open space adjacent to the orb.
- All affects only work on creatures that are a size of Large or smaller.
- Any creature that tries to move away from the orb while within the pull radius moves at half speed, and if they move toward the orb they move at double speed.
- At the start of a creatures turn that is within the pull radius of the orb, it must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be pulled 10 feet.
- Once a creature is adjacent to the orb, be it willingly or not, it's movement speed is reduced to 0. However, a creature may remake it's saving throw at the start of each of its turns. If it succeeds, it is no longer rooted by this spell and cannot be rooted by this spell until the start of its next turn.
- Every round that the orb remains the radius of the pull increases by 5 feet and the diameter of the orb increases by 1 foot, getting no larger than 5 feet. At the start of y
On any turn after summoning the orb you may use a bonus action to detonate it. Causing all creature adjacent to the orb to make a Constitution saving throw or take 1d10 force damage and be pushed 10 feet away from it. If a creature succeeds its saving throw it does not get pushed and takes half damage.
If you lose concentration then the orb detonates early instead and all creatures succeed on their saving throw against it.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd or higher, the damage increases by 1d10 and the pull speed is increased by 5 feet for each slot level above 2nd.