Alternate Self (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, S, M (a lock of your own hair, and a time piece worth at least 10gp, which the spell consumes)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
Sprinkles of time appear in an area within range until an alternate timeline version of yourself appears in that spot. This copy of yourself has no color and carries none of your equipment.
You and your copy are now limited to casting spells up to 5th level, unable to access your higher spells and spell slots for the duration of the the spell.
This copy of yourself:
- Follows your mental commands and goes right after you in initiative.
- Cannot leave your 30ft range or it disappears and the spell ends.
- Has the same stats as you, but a quarter of your max HP.
- Has the same spells as you, but half as many remaining spells slot you currently have (rounded up), and none of your class abilities.
- When casting a spell, your copy rolls half as many dice (rounded up) for the spell, if rolling is required.
- When they are subjected to an effect that allows them to make a saving throw to take only half damage, it instead take no damage if it succeeds on the saving throw, and only half damage if it fails,
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Warlock
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Wizard