Wall of Adaption (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action, or a reaction to an enemy taking the disengage action or traveling 10 ft in any direction|
|Components:||V, S, M (Nothing, a piece of leather, a piece of wood, a piece of steel, or a brick of adamantine; which the spell consumes. See description.)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
A point in range you can see is filled by a 30 by 30 foot vertical wall. If the space is smaller than 30 by 30, it shrinks to fit the area. Depending on the material component consumed, the AC and hit points are different. If the wall is broken then the caster takes 1d4 psychic damage for every 5 damage over its maximum hit points the wall took.
- Using nothing creates a wall with an AC of 10, and 10 hit points.
- Using leather creates a wall with an AC of 12, and 12 hit points.
- Using wood creates a wall with an AC of 16, and 16 hit points.
- Using steel creates a wall with an AC of 18, and 20 hit points.
- Using adamantine creates a wall with an AC of 20, and 25 hit points.