Ghostly Encirclement (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, S, M (13 tiny mirrors)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
You create 13 ghostly shifting images of yourself encircling up to 3 creatures within 5 foot proximity, obscuring where you actually are. If you cast this on more than one creature, the creatures must be within 5 feet of each other. You create 13 images of your self swirling around and encircling the target of your spell. The target of your spell is one creature, and may affect up to two other creatures next to them. Your 13 images swirl around the target(s).
- Attacks On You
- Each time one of the creatures tries to attack you or cast a spell on you they have a 1/12 chance of targeting you rather than targeting one of your copy illusions. A roll of 1 on 1d12 means they have targeted you. All attacks by any of the creatures affected on you are considered to be at a range of 5 feet. The spell ends if the target moves more than 10 feet from you.
- Target Movement
- If the target creature moves, the spell drags you along with them as a reaction unless their movement exceeds yours by 10 or more feet per turn or you choose to end the spell.
- Your Movement
- On your move, you may move anywhere within 5 or 10 feet of the target creature as long as there is no creature in the space you want to move to.
- Affected creatures do not get opportunity attacks when you move this way.
- Unaffected creatures do get opportunity attacks.
- The spell ends if you move more than 10 feet from the target creature.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th level or higher you may affect one additional creature within 5 feet of the target creature.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Bard
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Warlock