Curse (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
You bestow a minor curse on a creature or object, causing one of several effects. Make a melee spell attack against a target you can reach. On a hit, you choose one of the following curses to be inflicted:
- The target takes 1d4 necrotic damage the next time they are hit with an attack.
- The target cannot take bonus actions.
- The target cannot take reactions.
- The target's speed is reduced by 10 feet.
- The target's vision appears as if they were in dim light.
You can cast this spell on an object, causing anyone to carry it to instantly suffer the chosen curse. You may also choose to cast the spell on a 5 foot radius on the ground. Whenever a creature enters that space for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, it must make a Charisma saving throw, suffering the selected curse on a failed save.
At Higher Levels. This spell's damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th level (2d4), 11th level (3d4), and 17th level (4d4).
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Bard
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Warlock
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Wizard