Lolth's Bloodline (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 bonus action|
|Components:||V, S, M (few drops of drow blood and a handful of spidersilk thread, which the spell consumes.)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 10 minutes|
You call upon the weave, to draw on its magic, and surround yourself with a cocoon made of blood-red spidersilk. After few seconds you emerge gain one Blood Legacy of your choice until the spell ends:
- Blood Legacy: Harbinger of the Swarm When you choose this Blood Legacy six spider-like eyes appear on your forehead, and you gain:
Blindsight. You have blindsight with a range of 40 feet. Within that range, you can effectively see anything that isn’t behind total cover, even if you’re blinded or in darkness. Moreover, you can see an invisible creature, unless the creature successfully hides from you. Additionaly you have advantage on Wisdom saving throws.
- Blood Legacy: Hand of Lolth When you choose this Blood Legacy, four, long spider limbs extend from your back to guard you from danger. If they are cut off they immediately regrow. Your AC is increased by 4, and you have advantage on Strength saving throws.
- Blood Legacy: Weavewalker When you choose this Blood Legacy your hair turns white with rainbow highlights. For the duration of the spell, you can teleport 20 feet to an unoccupied space that you can see, every round as a free action. If you teleport into the air using this ability, instead of plummeting down, energy of the weave will stop you from falling (suspending you in place) until you teleport somewhere else, or spell ends. You also have advantage on Intelligence saving throws.
- Blood Legacy: Shadeshifter When you choose this Blood Legacy your shadow envelops your body granting you:
Gloomveil. While in dim light or darkness, you have advantage on attack rolls and Dexterity saving throws.
- Blood Legacy: Venom of the Spider Queen When you choose this Blood Legacy your skin turns dark grey with purple lines of energy covering your entire body. You gain immunity to poison damage, and advantage on Constitution saving throws.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher you can choose one additional Blood Legacy (you cannot chose the same Legacy twice while casting a spell) for each slot level above 5th.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Cleric
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Paladin
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Warlock
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Wizard