- Arcane Deflection With a wave of your hand, you create a barrier of arcane energy to deflect attacks.
- Astral Barrier Reinforce yourself with starstuff to blunt an incoming attack.
- Disjunction You channel a sliver of magical energy into your target’s spell as it forms, attempting to destabilize the casting.
- Glyph Trap You cast a glowing pool of magic upon the ground by drawing a glyph with paint, or something that can mark a surface, that damages and hinders anyone who wanders through or is pushed into it.
- Haptic Counter You focus on the energy kept within you and release it in a defensive manner.
- Hydro Barrier Throw water in front of yourself to blunt an incoming attack.
- Spectral Shield You invoke a minor protective force to grant yourself a +1 bonus to your AC.
- Static Armor You generate a shocking aura on a willing creature's armor that damages attackers.
- Temporal Blur You briefly glimpse the future, which allows you to narrowly evade an attack.
- Temporal Rift Reduce the movement speed of a target
- Vortex Gaze The target is forced to look into your eyes and is shown an image of the Vortex itself
- Acid Balm Deal acid damage while grappling.
- Bannana Slip Slipping time.
- Blink, Variant Teleport yourself
- Clothes Beam Cast a beam of whirling cloth to cause a creature to be clothed.
- Conjure Blade As a bonus action, you create a bladed weapon in your hand that can be used normally
- Conjure Elemental Weapon Summon forth an elemental weapon from any common stick.
- Drop the Bass
- Firebrand You throw a small shining ball of fire at a creature within range that brands it with your mark.
- Flash Powder A burst of powder that explodes, confusing and harming a creature within range.
- Force Whip Create a magical whip you can wield as a weapon.
- Grum's Flaming Pile of Poo Toss a flaming pile of poo at your enemies, that continues to burn for 1 more round, and makes them smell bad.
- Gurgle Spit a ball of animated poison.
- Homing Needles You create and launch a barrage of flying, magical needles at a creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- Ice Blade You pull moisture from thin air, forming it into a sword of solid ice.
- Ivote's Delivery Service Cause items to move on their own, functioning at long distances.
- LSD Splash A minor splash of psychedelics.
- Luis Gustavo's Aura of Blades Aura of blades, a defensive cantrip that will teach foes to keep their distance
- Manic Manacles You cause heavy black chains to encircle a creature you can see within range.
- Minor Step A quick, short range teleport.
- Minor Telekinesis You temporarily gain the ability to move small objects or creatures with your mind.
- Minor Telekinetic Field A minor telekinetic field centered on the caster that allows the manipulation of entities up to a certain combined weight within its range.
- Moth Swarm You propel a swarm of Moths from your hands
- Necrotic Glare Creates a beam of necrotic energy.
- Nightly Terrors Conjure a pair of formless, black entities next to you from the realm of nightmares that only you and your chosen target can see.
- Obvious Banana You conjure a used banana peel to knock prone a bipedal creature.
- Phantasmal Notebook Summon a phantom notebook and writing quill
- Pseudopod Strike An ooze-themed melee cantrip
- Shadow Warp Become as a shadow, dashing through the darkness.
- Shiver You harness a piece of the void to teleport an object.
- Short Warp You jaunt through space a short distance.
- Snowy Barrage A barrage of snowballs erupt from your hands, pushing enemies back
- Summon Spirit Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
- Thaumophone Conjure a magical synthesizer to augment your performances.
- Time Clusters Throw three projectiles that harm over time.
- Vitriolic Blast A simple, ranged acid attack.
- Death Sight You touch a creature and give it an insight into its imminent death.
- Exit Beam Magic your way out of a dungeon by having a spell do the thinking for you.
- Know Thy Foe See brief glimpses into the future.
- Precise Strike Another take on true strike, using the model of spell design of the "blade cantrips".
- Acidic Blast Shoots beams of acidic energy at enemies.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arc A ranged lightning attack which can jump between foes.
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Attraction A cantrip to pull folks closer.
- Arcane Bolt You fire a bolt of magical energy that seeks its target before exploding.
- Arcane Strike For those mages that wade into the fray.
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips
- Bolt of Time A beam of energy with an indigo hue streaks towards a creature within range.
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Boreal Strike Your weapon emanates a misty cold aura of subtle and scintillating colors, freezing all in its path.
- Cataclysm You summon a small amount of pure destruction into your hand and can apply it to something of your choosing.
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Chilling Wind
- Coldslinger Spin up a bowling ball of ice before slinging it right at a target.
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Daunting Volt Blade Your weapon is charged with electric energy, released upon impact.
- Disarming Cry
- Discord Bolt A bolt that pulses with a chaotic nature
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Eldritch Burst You launch an invisible blast towards a target.
- Eldritch Strike, Variant A magically enhanced strike
- Ember Strike You infuse your next weapon with the embers of a fire.
- Farron Dart You hurl a tiny projection of bluish-white energy at a creature or object within range.
- Fire Splash You hurl an exploding bolt of fire at a point within range.
- Flame Ring You make a weapon attack that rings the target in flames.
- Force Cannon fires a swirling ball of air
- Forceful Flash A ball of magical energy hurtles toward a creature in range and blinds them with a flash of bright light.
- Forceful Strike Magical energy coats your melee weapon and gives it more forceful attacks.
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Hershey Squirt You cause the target to lose control of their bowels.
- Hoarfrost Blade Your weapon is coated in fractalline frost as you attack.
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignite, Variant You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Lightning Field A cylindrical aura of electricity sweeps around you for a moment, jolting adjacent foes.
- Lightning Lasers
- Lightning Orb You summon a ball of electric energy to strike a creature within range.
- Lightning Tendrils Summon Tendrils of Electricity to shock multiple opponents.
- Lightning Whip You create a lash of lightning energy that strikes at one creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- Mage Fist For those mages that wish to brawl.
- Megaton Punch Super Punch!
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from a point on the ground that you can see.
- Pixie Storm You point at a creature within range, and they are assailed with a magical storm of glitter.
- Plague Blast
- Power Beam You project a beam of force from your melee weapon to attack from a distance.
- Power Chord
- Powerful Strike (5e Cantrip)Control your foes with the power of force.
- Psionic Blast
- Psionic Kunai You launch a blade that slices the mind.
- Psionic Strike You enhance your next attack with force energy.
- Pyrokinesis Manifest your magical power by igniting a fire.
- Radiant Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Radiant Strike Imbue your weapon with radiant energy, striking your foes with the power of one's will or faith.
- Radiant Strike, Variant Imbue your weapon with radiant energy, striking your foes with the power of one's will or faith.
- Rune Blast You draw a rune in the air and blast an object or creature in range with different types of damage.
- Shadow Blast Create a blast of shadows to defeat you enemies and torment your friends.
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The caster raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shenanigan You launch an unpredictable and everchanging bolt of energy at a creature or object within range.
- Shinsu Baang
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Solar Blitz Radiant flames come from the tip of your weapon, striking all your foes in a flash of light.
- Soul Claws Your soul shapes into a wicked claw that pierces the body of a creature you touch.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Static Strike Imbue a weapon with arcing lightning as you strike.
- The Dungeon Masters Key You summon a D20 the size of a fireball to hit your foes!
- Thunder Shock
- Thundering Whip Summon forth a thunderous whip to rattle and deafen foes.
- Thunderous Strike A thunderous strike meant to push back the foes of the War wizards and bladesingers.
- Valkyries Strike You send holy energy through your weapon, and empower an attack.
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Deepen Shadows Remove the light from a 10 foot cube and cause the area to become darker.
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Shadow Garrote With a subtle gesture you carve a slice of shadow from the air around you and cast it toward your foe. It wraps around the creature's neck and squeezes the life from it.
- Shadow Mist You conjure an illusory swarm of inky black clouds.
- Shady Visage You obscure the features of the willing creature that you touch.
- Warding Flare You throw up your hand to create a flash of light and distract a creature that is attacking you.
- Aging Bolt Ages a target
- Blood Bind Bind your own life force to that of another creature in order to inflict the same damage you deal upon yourself to them.
- Blood Blade You create a blade out of your own blood to use as a weapon.
- Bloodbridge The caster creates a bridge of blood between 2 creature, taking the blood of one and giving it to the other.
- Coagulate You cut yourself to form a magical mote to assault a creature in range that you can see.
- Dark Exchange You touch an injured, willing creature, concentrate on the wound as the sinew magically stitches close wounds, graft overs burns and otherwise closes and protects the injured creature.
- Death Blade You enchant a blade you wield with a slain soul.
- Death Bolt You hurl a dark ball at a creature or object within range.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Desecrate Strike Imbue your weapon with necrotic energy as you strike.
- Fingers of the Necromancer Rays of necrotic energy shoot from your fingers, withering anything you shoot.
- Ghostly Hands You touch a willing creature and cover its hands with ghostly energy.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Jolt Cadaver You compel a dead or undead creature into a sudden, jerking motion.
- Minor Animate You animate a number of tiny creatures to serve basic purposes
- Momentary Relapse A cantrip that deals temporary damage.
- Necro Blast A beam of necrotic energy streaks toward a creature within range.
- Necrotic Overlay You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Overlay, Variant You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Sickles You conjure necrotic energy from the lower plains of existence to give your weapon an aura to increase your attack power
- Poe Reprise
- Roll the Bones Control dice made of bone.
- Shadowblade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solidified shadow from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Shadowstrike You enhance your next attack with necrotic energy.
- Shrieking Skull
- Soul Drain Your hands sap health from others to bolster yourself
- Spectral Scythe Create a blade of necrotic energy at the end of a staff.
- Tear You cause the matter of a creature or object that you touch to split apart.
- Vicious Rant You lace your words with withering magic and aggressively rant at a creature or object in range.
- Wyrd Reconstruction You mend a creature's wounds with risk of further injury.
- Astral Light By gently waving your hand in a circular motion a stream of light sheds over the area that you do so in creating a trail of aurora, either on the wall or in the air.
- Radiant Flame Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.