Lanky's Long Arm (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action,|
|Components:||V, S, M (a doll with long limbs)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
The eyes of the doll flare up, as an unknown being from the great beyond bursts from the ground and surrounds your body. You gain the following benefits.
- Your armor class increases by 1.
- You can use your spellcasting modifier in place of Strength, and your carry weight triples.
- As an action, you can swing the massive spirit's fists at a creature within 20 feet of you. Make a melee spell attack, dealing 2d8 force damage on a hit. When you do hit, you can also incur one of the following effects.
- Pull. You may attempt to grapple the target you hit, using your to hit bonus for spell attacks inplace of your Athletics modifier. On a success, you can move them up to 20 feet within your range, as they are suspended in your grasp.
- Push. They are moved 30 feet back. Alternatively, you can forgoe dealing damage with the attack to push them twice as far.