- Armor of Othrys
- Astral Sacrifice This spell reduces the caster's maximum HP to 5, and blocks any other maximum hp reduction, dismissable any time by the target if conscious
- Begone Thot, Variant In the wise and eternal words of Jesus, whose words are kept alive through the scriptures of the Thot Patrol, "If she breathes, she's a thot."
- Dismiss Stranger You attempt to send one Stranger of CR 1 or less that you can see and is within range, back to The Dark.
- Divine Armor When the divines themselves grant you their blessings, none shall ever harm those they protect.
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Leomund's Shield A shield that defends the user from harsh elements and the small inconveniences of life.
- Surge Accelerates a creature's action to a bonus action.
- Arcane Mark You place your mark upon a subject.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Penetrate Disguise
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- See Through You touch a simple surface such as a door, a wall, or even a shield to see through it as if it was transparent.
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Burning Orbs Summon and fling a barrage of flaming missiles.
- Corrosive Flame You snap your fingers, invoking chaotic green flames to engulf your target.
- Dark Orb You hurl a purple sphere of crackling dark energy.
- Energy Beat You create a mote of radiant light that hovers above your head. It lasts for the duration.
- Eruption A derivative of the Flare Blade Spell meant for stronger casters and weaponry. The blade is enwreathed in blue flame that grows to a white intensity as the spell is held, eventually resulting in a massive explosion that threatens to consume even its caster.
- Eruption Counter A variant of the Flare Counter meant to be used with a larger weapon and deal greater damage. However, unlike the Flare Counter, this spell cannot be used consecutively.
- Fire shot a miniature fireballs that fly everywhere
- Healing Dagger Creates a shining dagger which heals those that gets hit by it, instead of inflicting damage.
- Healing Wind You speak a word of power, and gentle wind envelops any number of creatures of your choice that you can see within range.
- Light Drive An orb of radiant power forming a line 60 feet long and 5 feet wide blasts out from you in a direction you choose.
- Lucky Star You summon a star of energy that explodes on an enemy, dealing incredibly random damage.
- Mending Darkness
- Orion's Bolt You point at a creature you can see within range, speaking an invocation to the celestial hunter. Clubs imbued with starlike radiance fly from somewhere behind you, burning and bludgeoning the target creature.
- Phoenix Wave You put your hand out in front of you or you focus this spell onto a weapon you move your hand or weapon in a sideways slashing motion causes a firey wave to apear from your weapon or hands then sendng the firey wave out 20 feet infront of you.
- Ray of Light You form a concentrated beam of light infused with holy energy to strike your enemies down with a flash of light.
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Wyvern Watch You create a wyvern-shaped haze that guards an area against intrusion.
- Animate Shadow
- Bloodbridge, Variant
- Curse Water
- Dark Orb, Variant Forms a ten foot diameter dark orb that deals necrotic damage to creatures whose space it occupies.
- Death Blossom Deal necrotic damage as a reaction to being attacked.
- Deathly Servant Rather than using a soul to control an undead, this undead is weaker, but more easily controlled.
- Deathwatch Using the foul sight granted by the powers of unlife, you can determine the condition of creatures near death within the spell's range.
- Palpitate Forces a creature's heart to stop and restart suddenly
- Tears of Denial You offer a prayer to your god to save one creature from death, and they respond by granting that creature another chance.
- Transfer Pain You attempt to syphon the life from a creature you touch.
- Wrath You point your finger, and dark energy washes over a target you can see within range.
- Affect Cantrips Galore!
- Alter Object Alter an object to make it a useful tool on the spot.
- Arcane Strength Magically enhance your strength.
- Bless Water
- Inversion Invert a spell effect back to it's original caster!
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.
- Transcription Magically copy or translate a page of images or text onto another page.
- Xenae's Aquaforme Turns a target ground area into water.