- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Begone Thot, Variant In the wise and eternal words of Jesus, whose words are kept alive through the scriptures of the Thot Patrol, "If she breathes, she's a thot."
- Block Seed Prevents conception.
- Brand Don't touch my stuff!
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Mark This is mine, and we both know it.
- Repel Pushes any Large or smaller creature or object away from you to a certain distance.
- Shield of Stasis You create an invisible barrier of stasis in front of a creature or object that intercepts spells, creatures, projectiles, etc. and traps them in time.
- Suppress Pain
- Surge Accelerates a creature's action to a bonus action.
- Air Wave With a swing of your weapon, you attack a target within range with a wave of cutting air.
- Attract Summons a Small or Tiny object that you can see to yourself.
- Bakudo8 Bakudō #8. Seki (斥, Repulse; "Repulsion") is a Kidō spell.
- Blue Shield Basically a ridable Tenser's Floating Disk.
- Call Bird Call one bird to aid you as a pet.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Create Air Creates fresh air around target and up to 2 other creatures.
- Drop Bass Drop the bass. On their head.
- Fitzmyr's Sage Hands A modified version of the mage hand cantrip, by a kenku wizard. Effective for use of offence, utility, and defense, but not the best at any of them. An all-rounder for 1st level spells.
- Healing Mist
- Icy Weapon You freeze the air around you to create a weapon of pure ice.
- Magic Scimitar
- Magnet Orb You conjure an orb that pulls foes towards it.
- Planar Calling You summon creatures from other worlds to fight by your side.
- Punishing Pitchfork With a flourish, you strike your weapon downward into a portal that forces a necrotic pitchfork to hit an opponent in range.
- Shell Kick
- Spell Blade You conjure a blade of force in your free hand.
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Uncanny Outfitting Any armor or attire you are wearing is instantly doffed, and at your option any armor or attire stowed on your person is instantly donned in its place.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Minor Inventory A simple but useful spell to quickly itemize a container can help you divide loot, level the field on a negotiation or avoid searching a room for hours for something that isn't there. You'll still have to search for it though, this spell just makes you aware of the contents not it's exact location.
- Truer Strikes
- 6 Feet Back, ALRIGHT! (Social Distancing) Force a creature to adhere to social distancing staying at least 6 feet away from you.
- Amusement Make somebody amused at an object or person.
- Bakudo 1 Bakudō # 1: Sai (塞, Restrain) is a Kidō spell.
- Beguile Person You attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range, which can only resist with the force of its personality.
- Bestial Bloodlust You awaken a target's primal bloodlust and beastly nature.
- Find Memory Reach into the depths of your psyche
- Lesser Confusion This spell assaults and twists a creature's mind, spawning delusions and provoking uncontrolled action.
- Nauseate One creature that you can see in range has an extremely distorted vision for one turn in addition to a horrible stomachache.
- Nilin's Bolt You launch a bolt of energy towards a creature, temporarily remixing its memories, confusing it.
- Power Word Die You utter a word of power that makes you instantly drop dead.
- Reverse Flow Control A spell used by Wave controllers to stop foes or objects in place.
- Rune of Distraction You place a distracting, invisible rune on an object.
- Thought Purge You attempt to halt a creature's train of thought.
- Ventriloquist Force someone to speak the words you wish
- Weaponized Laughter
- Bakudo30 Bakudō # 30: Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam is a Kidō spell.
- Bakudo4 Bakudō #4: Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope; "Slithering Rope") is a Kidō spell.
- Begone Thot By denouncing the thot-hood of an enemy one may strike them down with lightning.
- Black Snow You create a sphere of dark snow that is laced with acid in a 10-foot sphere centered on you.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Cyclone A spell that sends a cylinder of air around an area moving creatures about.
- Dongle's All-Purpose Mending A general purpose spell, invented by Dongle, that combines the effects of Cure Wounds and Mending, to a certain extent.
- Franklin's Funny Missiles This spell is derived from an old bard named Franklin experimenting with existing spells; he created a much more potent, if delayed, version of the Magic Missile spell.
- Frost Breath You blow a critically cold cloud of frost at your enemies.
- Frost Strike Infuses your weapon with the power of frost.
- Hado1 Hadō #1. Shō (衝, Thrust) is a Kidō spell.
- Hado4 Hadō #4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) is a Kidō spell.
- Healing Dagger Creates a shining dagger which heals those that gets hit by it, instead of inflicting damage.
- Healing Wind You speak a word of power, and gentle wind envelops any number of creatures of your choice that you can see within range.
- Homing Shards why is it that every time you use your "magic water" I end up getting soaked?
- Icicle Crash With a loud smashing sound, you shower the area in front of you with shattered ice.
- Kiss of the Petals You create a pretty cone of projectiles which can nonlethally disable your opponents.
- Push Your enemy is blasted in the face with sheer kinetic force.
- Step Into Darkness Shift through darkness with pretanutral speed.
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Calder's Starry Sky You project a map of the stars into the air.
- Color You permanently change the color of cloth, leather, or any other inanimate object.
- Elonia's Glamour
- Horrific Visage You choose a creature within range and reveal the horrors of the void to them.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Illusionary Box A paradise in a box!
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Obscure Illumination Obscures a light source so one may see in the dark without either giving one's position away or resorting to darkvision-like solutions. Unlike darkvision, one can distinguish colours (as permitted by the torch's quality of light)
- Placebo Grants temporary relief and protection from harm and ailments.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Animate Shadow You bring to life the shadow of a creature you can see within range.
- Bodysnatch Turn a corpse into a disguise
- Cell Decomposition You cause a creature's cells to gradually deteriorate.
- Death Grip You seize the essence of a creature in range and pull it towards you.
- Life Sap
- Palpitate Forces a creature's heart to stop and restart suddenly
- Decaying Necrostrike Strike a creature with your weapon and infect them with an unholy decay.
- Fits o' Laughter Disable your foes with fits of uncontrollable laughter!
- Know Thy Foe A spell that lets the caster peer into the defenses of their target.
- Magical Deflect Enhance your reflexes to deflect melee weapons.
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature