- Anti-Evil-Protection You create a magical holy barrier that protects anyone inside of it from evil creatures. No 3rd grade bully will bother you and your friends ever again.
- Armor of Othrys The creature you touch glows with an aura that resembles moving spectral magma, creating a burning shield.
- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Divine Armor When the divines themselves grant you their blessings, none shall ever harm those they protect.
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- Enhanced Durability A useful spell for temporarily increasing durability by increasing AC and granting temp HP.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Mist of Inhibition A translucent magical fog settles around you, impeding motion.
- Protector's Mark You are the sword and shield of your companions. This spell lets you use divine magic to reduce damage and protect your allies from peril.
- Resistance, Variant The targeted creature can add 1d4 to a Saving Throw once before the spell ends.
- Rune Strike Add your charisma modifier to a melee weapon attack damage roll
- Shield of Stasis You create an invisible barrier of stasis in front of a creature or object that intercepts spells, creatures, projectiles, etc. and traps them in time.
- Suppress Pain
- Calder's Starry Sky You project a map of the stars into the air.
- Detect Fire Scan the area for traces of anything related to fire
- Detect Outsider This spell allows its user to detect whether a creature or object is native to the plane they are in while casting it.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Divine Empowerment A willing creature is imbued with the power of a god
- Minor Inventory A simple but useful spell to quickly itemize a container can help you divide loot, level the field on a negotiation or avoid searching a room for hours for something that isn't there. You'll still have to search for it though, this spell just makes you aware of the contents not it's exact location.
- Speak with David Allows you to speak telepathically with David's past present or future.
- Acidic Smite You strike with a weapon covered in acidic slime
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Blink Slash By channeling magic around you, and your blade, you teleport yourself to strike a distant target.
- Chilling Smite Attack with a powerful hit that is chilling to the touch, possibly slowing targets.
- Death Strike your attack does 1d6 additional necrotic damage and heals half of the total damage done
- Dongle's All-Purpose Mending A general purpose spell, invented by Dongle, that combines the effects of Cure Wounds and Mending, to a certain extent.
- Double-Edge Dance, Variant You unleash a quick slash of fire which as you progress in strength, results in a series of fiery slashes.
- Energy Beat You create a mote of radiant light that hovers above your head. It lasts for the duration.
- Eruption Counter You prepare yourself for an oncoming strike, and counter it.
- Healing Dagger Creates a shining dagger which heals those that gets hit by it, instead of inflicting damage.
- Imperial Bolt You shoot a pure beam of radiant energy that weakens your target's will.
- Last Words Go out with a witty one-liner and a bang. Or just a bang, that works too.
- Light Drive An orb of radiant power forming a line 60 feet long and 5 feet wide blasts out from you in a direction you choose.
- Metaphysical Smite
- Pain Share Heal others by taking their pain
- Phoenix Wave You put your hand out in front of you or you focus this spell onto a weapon you move your hand or weapon in a sideways slashing motion causes a firey wave to apear from your weapon or hands then sendng the firey wave out 20 feet infront of you.
- Pity of Acherus A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier. Alternatively, when you cast this spell you can make a melee spell attack roll against an undead creature within your reach.
- Skysmite Summons a lightning bolt to deal Lightning and Radiant damage
- Skyward Strike A weapon you're wielding is sheathed in heavenly light, which you can use to smite your foes.
- Spin Attack
- Spirit Excalibur Summon an obscenely long sword of energy.
- Star's Saint's Hand Share a helping hand...Saint =)
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Will Charge The user has learned to channel his will into his weapon for a short period of time.
- Banshee Wail You shriek like a banshee after being struck.
- Blood Lust You sacrifice some blood to increase the power of your weapon attacks.
- Cell Decomposition You cause a creature's cells to gradually deteriorate.
- Curse Water
- Death Grip You seize the essence of a creature in range and pull it towards you.
- Decaying Necrostrike Strike a creature with your weapon and infect them with an unholy decay.
- Drain Smite Use your holy magic to damage your foes and heal yourself
- Flame of Life Reignite a creature's inner spark with literal fire.
- Grasping Souls with a sacrifice of blood you pull hundreds of undead hands from the ground, grasping and dashing toward any life they feel.
- Inflict Positive Energy You infuse positive energy into a creature, with intent to harm.
- Lesser Animate Dead This spell creates a temporary undead servant.
- Necrostrike Fill your weapon with necrotic power, and disfigure your foes.
- Touch of Unlife Invigorate the undead with health-restoring vigor.
- Consecrate Weapon Imbue your melee weapon with holy might.
- Medicinal Prayer Seeing an inured ally within your spells range you channel the magic power of your faith to heal their wounds at cost to yourself.
- Restore You repair a small item or restore a magical effect on an object, depending on its type.
- Surge You channel harmless electrical energies in a willing creature you touch, heightening its speed and senses.
- Swift Strike You infuse a weapon with the ability to be swing slightly quicker.
- Sword Split You split a sword into two smaller swords or fuse two smaller swords into one larger one.
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.