- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Surge Accelerates a creature's action to a bonus action.
- Air Wave With a swing of your weapon, you attack a target within range with a wave of cutting air.
- Barrage You fire an arrow that multiplies into four more, falling from the sky.
- Call Bird Call one bird to aid you as a pet.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Conjure Spirit Wolf You summon the fey spirit of a wolf to aid you.
- Create Building Creates a building whose size varies depending on the level casted at.
- Drop Bass Drop the bass. On their head.
- Magic Scimitar
- Planar Calling You summon creatures from other worlds to fight by your side.
- Root Walk Blink from tree to tree
- Shell Kick
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Uncanny Outfitting Any armor or attire you are wearing is instantly doffed, and at your option any armor or attire stowed on your person is instantly donned in its place.
- Clear Thought You touch a creature to bestow it pristine thought.
- Discern You detect some of a creature's vulnerabilities and immunities.
- Missile Lore Touch a spent missile to sense where it came from, both tactically from where shot, and the race and group of the shooter.
- Speak with David Allows you to speak telepathically with David's past present or future.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Dongle's All-Purpose Mending A general purpose spell, invented by Dongle, that combines the effects of Cure Wounds and Mending, to a certain extent.
- Frost Strike Infuses your weapon with the power of frost.
- Magic Brand You mark a creature with a magical brand that deals fire damage.
- Spin Attack
- Step Into Darkness Shift through darkness with pretanutral speed.
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Zodiac Strike The raw power of the zodiac ring and its components placed into a small orb.
- Avian Assault You summon a small bird and send it flying at a a creature.
- Calder's Starry Sky You project a map of the stars into the air.
- False Tracks For the duration of this spell, your footprints are those of a normal animal of your choice.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Turning Tables
- Fits o' Laughter Disable your foes with fits of uncontrollable laughter!
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature