From D&D Wiki
WIP stands for Work In Progress. This template indicates the article is undergoing a long edit. It indicates that it is not finished and users should be careful if editing. To use this template, copy the following code to the top of the page.
It has become customary among some users to use the WIP template inside the stub template as justification for the incomplete state. This allows the page to undergo significant revision, or exist in an incomplete state, without cluttering the "complete" content DPLs, and also invites other users to get involved with the revision process, and staves off requests for deletion due to an extended state of incompleteness. However, this template is not justification to simply choose not to finish filling out a page or fleshing out an idea completely. This is a tool for the benefit of active contributors and editors, not an excuse to be lazy or sloppy.
Pages in category "WIP"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.
- Beast Shaman (3.5e Class)
- Bestiary (Broadbarrel Supplement)
- Bionicle (3.5e Campaign Setting)
- Birthday party (5e Quest)
- Blacksmith (5e Class)
- Blademaster, Variant 2 (5e Class)
- Blood Mage, Variant (5e Feat)
- Boletaria (5e Campaign Setting)
- Broadbarrel (5e Campaign Setting)
- Brutes (5e Creature)
- Calendar (Aleithia Supplement)
- Chains of Heaven (5e Class)
- Character Creation (Hyrule Supplement)
- Chocolich (5e Creature)
- Circle of Moths (5e Subclass)
- Colosseum Maze of Epics (4e Quest)
- User:ConcealedLight/Musicus Expansion
- User:ConcealedLight/Weapon Theory
- Cosmology (Shard Ne'Vaal Supplement)
- Crypt Thing, Aberrant (5e Creature)