⬊ Important Information about this Broadbarrel Page Below ⬋
This content is a supplement of Broadbarrel. It may not fit into your campaign setting. Additionally, it may be unbalanced, but it is because technology is powerful, advanced, and available to most people in Broadbarrel.
- Player's Guide
- A quick look at the classes in Broadbarrel.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within Broadbarrel and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- A list of all of Broadbarrel’s Technology, not the technology itself, but descriptions of how some of it works.
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
- World of Broadbarrel
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Broadbarrel and how they've adapted to the world.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World and Locales
- The world of Broadbarrel and the nations cultures and peoples within it.
- The broad history of Broadbarrel (no pun intended), divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Broadbarrel.
- Or lack there of; The only real religion is The Cult of The Forgotten Phoenix.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Broadbarrel and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance, as well as magic items.
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Broadbarrel.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Broadbarrel
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting.
Law is no more for Broadbarrel, as much as people try. Kingdoms have fallen, towns raided. The few organizations left are corporations or loosely made guilds, usually of people trying to restore some notion of law back into broadbarrel. Well, those corporations and guilds can be found here.
|Sellin’ every gun under the scorching, scalding, burning sun!
|—General Munitions Motto
General Munitions is a business chain that sells, who woulda thunk, munitions. You could use an ordinary vending system, but that isn’t very fun, is it? So, here’s a system for auctions, which are fun!
If the party enters an auction. Divide the worth of the merchandise by 3, that’s the starting value. Next, have the bidders roll initiative. On their turn, they put in a bid, which is the starting value or greater, or they choose not to put in a bid, and skip their turn. If a full round goes by without a bid being placed, then the bidder that had the highest bid loses an amount of money equal to the bid but gets the merchandise that is being sold on the auction.
Your Adventuring Party
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Broadbarrel