Brutes (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|Work In Progress|
The Jiralhanae (Latin, Servus ferox, translated to "Wild Slave"), known by humans as Brutes, are the most recent members of the Covenant. They are a large, bipedal, giant ape-like species from Doisac. The Jiralhanae have been part of the Covenant since before the destruction of the UNSC agricultural colony on Harvest, and were always resented by the Sangheili for their monomaniacal behavior.
All for One. Brutes are often egomaniacs. Their society is based of might makes right. When deployed without an equally powerful unit to keep them in line, it is common for them to kill their own in fits of rage.
Military Ranks. Brutes can be organized into multiple different recognizable ranks and combat roles. Rank is earned by merit in combat against other brutes, not tenure.
- Brute Minors, the standard brute.
- Brute Spec-Ops, who are trained in jump jet technology and 0G combat.
- Brute Ultras, elite Brute combat units.
- Brute Honor Guards, those tasked with the the defense of the san’shyuum.
- Brute Chieftain, the highest rank, and power, a brute can achieve.