Campaign Setting: Hyrule
- World of Hyrule
- Divisions of the known universe
- Central Province
- The Forsaken
- The Depths
- Islands of the Great Sea
- Islands of the Sky
- Gods of Hyrule, their worship, and how they influence the world
- History of the Light World as known by Hyruleans
- Player's Guide
- Character Creation
- Common: deku scrubs, gerudo, gorons, hylians, and zora
- Uncommon: anouki, kokiri, koroks, rito, skull kids, and tokay
- Rare: lanayru desert robots, cobbles, kikwis, maiamai, minish, mogma, weapon spirits.
- Fighter: brute, darknut, spellsword, sword savage, archer, tunic, hatamoto
- Oathsworn: champion, conqueror, druidic, knight, forsworn
- Opportunist: assassin, garo, mystic, skirmisher, instrumentalist, picaroon, survivor
- Hunter: shaman, shifter, slayer, trickster, mercenary, sylvan
- Researcher: occultist, technomancer, witch, wizzrobe
- Sage: earth, fire, forest, light, shadow, spirit, water, wind, discord
- Scion: dragon, fairy, mask, sword, poe
- Backgrounds & Languages
- Adventuring Gear
- Tools and Vehicles
- Potions and Poisons
- Mounts and Animals
- Other Goods and Services
- Downtime Activities
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- This world bears many monsters unique to it
- Legendary NPCs
- Figures of myth, history, and happenstance
- Ruins, dungeons, and temples are littered with various hazards
- Marks of Prestige
- Epic Boons
- Optional Rules
- Exotic Races
- Fragile Weapons
- Optional Actions
- Prestige Classes
- Recovery Hearts
- Targeted Attacks
- Quests, dungeons, and storylines ready for exploration
- Tables for random generation of dungeons, encounters, treasure, etc.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew
Create a mark of prestige.
Please leave the "(Hyrule Supplement)" identifier in the page title when creating your mark of prestige!
In Hyrule, a mark of prestige is a reward of sorts, reputation, or title even. Much like a blessing, it is usually gained from committing remarkable feats or deeds. And due to their variety, their uses also vary.
A mark of prestige usually has to be earned one way or another, such as doing the king of Hyrule (Zelda CD-i) a favor or even slaying Ganondorf himself. Marks of prestige can be minor such as getting a letter of recommendation from a famous friend/employer, winning a competition, being known for something impressive, among other things. Unlike a blessing, a mark of prestige isn't a supernatural ability and can't just be used all the time. Some Marks of Prestige are situational in use, while others give are revered and well known across the realms.
This page lists some marks of prestige suited to the Hyrule campaign setting. Rarity in this context refers not to how rare a Mark of Prestige is, but roughly how powerful it is akin to blessings.
Marks of Prestige
|Mark of Prestige
|Hero of Hyrule
||Your reputation precedes you, and you are known as the legendary hero of Hyrule. You may gain a bonus to Persuasion and Intimidation checks you make.
|Hero of the Wild
||A title bestowed upon those that explore every nook and cranny of the world. A Hero of the Wild may declare once per day that they have found an exceptionally durable weapon that has an additional 15 hit points of durability for the Fragile Weapons rule.
|Hero of Time
||Your journey through time into the future has made you an inadvertent historian. You may gain advantage to History checks you make pertaining to your original time period.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Hyrule