Talk:Naruto: Shinobi (5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
Core Rules and Major changes
Recently since Reference left the page for a while, we've noticed some editors changing major and core things in the class that might flip it all around and ruin campaigns. For example, recently someone, i don't know who changed the number of Jutsus that can be gained though that was reversed back to normal. We ask that any major changes to the class be discussed with others first, preferably here before being implemented, so ongoing campaigns don't get ruined because of these changes being out of place or wrong. P@uL (talk) 11:18, 18 May 2021 (MDT)
If you have the Byakugan but turn it into a Tenseigan do you lose the features of path of sight and only gain path of celestial?
- Unless you have the Tensei Byakugan boon, you can only benefit from one dojutsu or the other.--Ref3rence (talk) 09:45, 8 September 2021 (MDT)
With Cherry Blossom Fist, do taijutsu techniques count as unarmed strikes? Or does it only account for the normal unarmed strikes you would get with extra attack? For example, my character has both Path of the Healer and Path of Sight. Would using his bonus action to activate Cherry Blossom Fist and then using his action for sixty four palms double the damage of the jutsu, since the jutsu is composed of unarmed melee attacks?
- Cherry Blossom Fist would only apply to jutsu that allow you to make an unarmed strike attack roll, so it would not apply to jutsu like Sixty-Four Palms, since that targets a creature with a saving throw.--Ref3rence (talk) 05:45, 20 September 2021 (MDT)
So, I was wondering whether Genjutsu and Ephemeral from Path of Hatred costs an action or a bonus action? It doesn't list one so, I've always been a bit confused on that. -ThatVoiceDude
Sorry if this question is too dumb but, as for the One Currency System variant rule, does that essentially mean I get a ton more chakra? If I am a 1st lvl Wizard and a 2nd level Shinobi with a +0 Con modifier, do I get 4 (2nd level Shinobi) + 6 (each spell slot equals 3 times its level in chakra, 1st level wizards have 2 spell slots) chakra?
- At the moment yes, but I've been trying to iron out the spell slot wrinkle for a while. Still not entirely sure how to do that, but I think it's mostly fair to allow for a player to get more chakra by sacrificing their ability to get higher level features.--Ref3rence (talk) 08:48, 9 October 2021 (MDT)
Does the Path of the Body lvl 3 ability refer to your level as a whole? (as in, overall level for multiclassing) "At 3rd level, you can store food inside your body. You can store an additional day’s worth of food which can be consumed at will. As an action, you can use this stored food to regain an amount of chakra equal to your level. You cannot do so again until you finish a long rest."
Under the 2nd level Chakra feature is says "Jutsu cast outside of initiative cost half as much Chakra so long as the Jutsu is will not damage or otherwise directly negatively affect a creature". In the Path of Hatred subclass it is stated that "At the end of each turn you have your Sharingan active, you must spend 1 chakra, or 2 if it was implanted.". My question is: does a non-implanted Sharingan allow the user to use it indefinitely out of combat even before reaching level 15? Or does it not count as a jutsu and costs chakra regardless. If it doesn't count as a jutsu, what about the Byakugan, which unlike the Sharingan, requires hand signs to be activated? Sleepy Âsh (talk) 13:33, 22 October 2021 (MDT)
- Not quite sure where you're getting that the Byakugan needs hand signs, but neither count as jutsu, and thus are not halved. The only things that are jutsu are formatted as jutsu (or for a more RAW definition, are listed under an "X Jutsu" header or after "you gain the following jutsu"). This technically leaves a blind spot in the Genjutsu feature, but I plan on rectifying this soon. Hope this helps!--Ref3rence (talk) 20:12, 22 October 2021 (MDT)
For the Asura Path of the Rinnegan, how many Asura Path Modifications can you have active if you don't have Asura Path as a focus? I haven't been able to find it. -ThatVoiceDude
As for The Path of Sealing "Animal Covering" ability, do you need to have the animal in question physically near you? Or can you choose whichever you like? And, does it have a time limit?
- You do not need the creature near you and it does not have a time limit outside of needing to maintain concentration.--Ref3rence (talk) 09:33, 5 November 2021 (MDT)
Gate Of The Great God in Fuinjutsu has a DC 3 Strength saving throw base DC. Is this correct?
"As an action, you materialize and slam a massive tori gate onto a nearby creature. They must succeed a DC 3 Strength saving throw or become restrained for this jutsu's duration. This jutsu may be used multiple times on the same action, increasing the DC by 3 for every additional use. You may only have two tori gates active at a time. If this is used as a Sage Art to grant the creature disadvantage, the disadvantage remains for this jutsu's entire duration."
- That is the intent, as it is supposed to have a low cost that can be used to increase its DC. That being said, I might rework it.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:47, 29 November 2021 (MST)
Hey, I decided to try and make a campaign with this and wanted my players to start off as Academy Students. So I was wonder if you could help me figure out what type of Justus I can suggest my players to learn to ease them into it.
- Every basic natures has a couple of jutsu with a cost between 1-3 chakra chakra that are intended to be a player's starting jutsu, with higher cost natures either requiring more chakra (which can be achieved in a variety of ways), or playing like a warlock. For a more specific, if restrictive answer, Academy students as a creature in the setting I created for this class start out with Shuriken Jutsu, Transformation, and Body Flicker as they all have fun and simple combat and narrative uses in addition to low cost. In the case of a player choosing Taijutsu instead of Basic Ninjutsu at 2nd level, Transformation and Body Flicker are intended to be replaced with Shadow of the Dancing Leaf and Flying Claw. I hope this helps, but first and foremost, while the number of choices can be daunting, a lot of fun in this setting comes from choice, so don't feel like players need to pick any of these.--Ref3rence (talk) 09:05, 9 December 2021 (MST)
- In case you ever need help with something like this again, the generic nin list has creatures with what I believe to be the most reasonable progression for gaining jutsu. Additionally, most path specific jutsu have low costs, making them a good choice for low level players.--Ref3rence (talk) 09:19, 9 December 2021 (MST)
Hey there is something that I’m little confused about one of the special chakras. What exactly is Heavy Chakra and what does it do exactly?
- Heavy chakra was added for the Heavy Chakra feat in order to make the main Constitution-based feats equal to the main Intelligence-based feats, and is compressed chakra inspired by Naruto attempting to use Kurama's chakra for the first time. It does exactly what it says under Special Chakra.--Ref3rence (talk) 19:15, 12 December 2021 (MST)
" As for Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading... As a reaction, when you are targetted by an attack, the user makes a weapon attack against a creature in their reach. On a hit, they take half as much damage." I can't quite understand what this technique refers to; do you take half damage from the attack if you hit a creature? Does the other creature that you hit take half damage?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by ManzanaJack (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- Honestly, I'll probably rewrite reverse beheading altogether, as either way it can be interpreted doesn't really fit how it works.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:21, 15 December 2021 (MST)
Hey one of my players had just reached level 3 and had chosen the Path of the Puppet Master for their subclass. They had wanted to use Karasu from the Shinobi World Bestiary, but it’s CR is at level four. Even though we are using the PECR rule, he isn’t at a high enough level to get it.
- Sorry about that, I could've sworn an IP had fixed that (as he was initially based off of Kankuro's stat block), but I can see how another user could interpret that as a shadow buff and undo it. Hopefully this has been fixed.--Ref3rence (talk) 22:00, 15 December 2021 (MST)
so if making pills is an alt feature then whats the main one for path of healer?-killshot
- For some reason when I made that edit I thought Mystic Palm and Pill Creation were on the same level. Hopefully this has been fixed.--Ref3rence (talk) 22:04, 19 December 2021 (MST)
So for the Path of the Insect-Nin and it says one species of Shinobi Insects, does it mean the player can pick only species like Swarm of Kikaichu and they can only use that one?
- That is correct, though you do gain a second species at 10th level for an additional cost.--Ref3rence (talk) 22:04, 19 December 2021 (MST)
So for the two for one Jutsu for Basic Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, can I take one Jutsu from Basic Ninjutsu and another from Taijutsu or is that not how it works?
- You may take a Basic Ninjutsu and a Taijutsu on a single level.--Ref3rence (talk) 22:04, 19 December 2021 (MST)
So I saw the change to Kama Seal Absorption Jutsu but I'm a little confused, it says when you are targeted you can use your reaction to absorb the jutsu basically. Does that also mean it doesn't work for area of effect jutsu or what?
- Not sure where you're getting that, even if multiple creatures are being targeted, you are still a target of the jutsu.--Ref3rence (talk) 12:48, 20 December 2021 (MST)
- You absolutely could, and I am shocked that this flew under the radar for so long, so thanks for nabbing that! I have reworked it to be a variant of All is Suffering with a longer windup and slightly higher damage.--Ref3rence (talk) 07:58, 31 December 2021 (MST)
- Yes, though you would still be limited by the effects of only having 1 of each, as detailed under Implantable Paths.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:14, 4 January 2022 (MST)
- No using RAW, since the attacks are part of a jutsu, but if a DM decides it should, it shouldn't break balance all too much.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:27, 8 January 2022 (MST)
On that note, can someone pretty much have Sage Mode active all the time until they roll initiative? And, what is considered "Sage Mode" for abilities like lvl. 10's Sage Kata? Is it having more than half in Sennin chakra? ManzanaJack (talk) 12:20, 8 January 2022 (MST)
- Outside of initiative, nothing is keeping a player from having Sage Mode active indefinitely. Hopefully what Sage Mode has been clarified on-page.--Ref3rence (talk) 14:18, 8 January 2022 (MST)
- As stated in the feature, you regain 4 fewer chakra points spent to a minimum of 0, so you would regain 0 chakra.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:53, 12 January 2022 (MST)
This has been on my mind for a bit, but does the whole reducing hit dice thing from the Nindo "I will become the greatest ninja" cut your hit points in half as well? Same question for the reduction in hit dice from advanced curse of Hatred as well as hit dice increase from Chakra alternative.
- Yes, and in the same way, an increase in hit dice increases your max hp as well.--Jaydon105 (talk) 10:41, 13 January 2022 (MST)
Hey so I have been playing with path of beast and I noticed that when you are in tailed beast mode and you get hit down to 0 hp you return to normal, does this mean it works like a druids wildshape where you get knocked out of the form but you have all the hp that you went into the form with? so if you had full hp changed into a tailed beast gaining their hp go hit enough to be forced out of the form would you still be at full and just need to use a full turn action to go back into that form?
- The intent of "You have the same percentage of your hit points remaining" is that it applies to going into and out of Tailed Beast Mode. That being said, it has been clarified on page.--Ref3rence (talk) 21:58, 16 January 2022 (MST)
If you wanted to use the Path of Hatred feature, replication, on a rogue's sneak attack, how would it work? For example, if it was a level 10 rogue that had 5d6 worth of sneak attack, would you get the level one version for 2 chakra, or would you get the level 10 version for 20 chakra?--Jaydon105 (talk) 21:38, 16 January 2022 (MST)
- I believe a player would be able to choose to what level a replicated sneak attack would work at, and how much it would cost with it, when they use it. That being said, there's really no good way of wording such a mechanic, and it's really up to the DM.--Ref3rence (talk) 21:58, 16 January 2022 (MST)
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but can the Chakra Nature feat be taken more than once, same for Ninja of Prophey and Advanced Hatred. Also I've been having some trouble figuring out how Izanami works, could you give an example?
- No worries, the intent was for such a thing to be possible, and has been clarified on page. As for Izanami, I'll use the example used in the show/manga: "on turn 1, Kabuto attacks Itachi, hitting him and seemingly killing him, only for him to take no lasting damage from being an Edo Tensei. On turn 2, Itachi uses his sword to hit Kabuto, cutting off one of his horns. On turn 3, Kabuto steps on a crow feather in a specific place while approaching Itachi.
- On turn 4, Kabuto hits Itachi, seemingly killing him, only for him to take no lasting damage from being a crow clone. On turn 5, Itachi uses his sword to hit Kabuto, cutting off one of his horns. On turn 6, Kabuto steps on a crow feather in the same place while running at Itachi. Itachi's eye goes blind, and Kabuto is paralyzed as he relives variations of those three events on loop, with the condition that if he realizes that trying to become Orochimaru instead of being Kabuto is a bad idea, the Izanami will be released." Hopefully this helped.--Ref3rence (talk) 11:44, 17 January 2022 (MST)
- It was supposed to be class level, but I couldn't figure out a good way to word that so I've slightly revised the wording, but it should still work the same.--Ref3rence (talk) 13:13, 18 January 2022 (MST)
- It seems the rename occurred on November 24th, 2019 during the major rework of the subclass. It's likely the name comes from the same place as the first of the Eight Gates, having the same name and being translatable as either the Gate of Opening or simply Opening the Gate. Either way, it's a lot more succinct than "Sasuke Uchiha's Space–Time Dōjutsu".--Ref3rence (talk) 22:29, 20 January 2022 (MST)
As per the editing guide, feel free to add any jutsu/path/etc that you wish to see implemented, though it may or may not be edited. If you don’t know how to write what you want in game terms, feel free to request it here. --Ref3rence (talk) 10:03, 11 July 2019 (MDT)
- also so do you want us to put Homebrew jutsus here because we can't edit the page I'm asking for one of my players who wants to share some of theirs
- Also can we also make requests for jutsus that involve with the whole team combining jutsus? If so I have a few ideas RenBimu
You can suggest anything, but a lot of team jutsu are simply ninja using certain jutsu at the same time, such as the Ino-Shika-Cho formation, so be sure to avoid those ones specifically. --Ref3rence (talk) 20:45, 11 May 2020 (MDT)
A subclass based around shurikenjutsu
A booby trap subclass
- Sorry, I had to take a break from editing for a bit. A trap based subclass would be interesting, but may end up being worked into a puppet subclass. --Ref3rence (talk) 15:33, 26 July 2019 (MDT)
can we have a section for gadgets for the puppet Master class just to give them more variety like what I don't know a spiked sword or trapping system for its own way to shoot darts
Double Human Bullet Tank
Earth Release: Rock Shuriken
- I’ve added a handful of the requested jutsu. Rock shuriken was not added as one can simply use shuriken shadow clone and simply call it rock shuriken. -Ref3rence (talk) 07:27, 4 March 2020 (MST)
Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique.
- I don't see a mechanical difference between Wind Cutter and Great Sickle Weasel. -Ref3rence (talk) 06:32, 7 March 2020 (MST)
Is there any possibility of a Sand style or something similar to what Gaara does? The closest I can see trying get it is using Earth style and stylizing it as sand.
- You are correct. The closest thing to a “Sand Style” is flavoring Earth Style, Magnet Style, a handful of Wind Style Unique Jutsu, and Path of Permanence features. -Ref3rence (talk) 21:05, 20 April 2020 (MDT)
Okay sorry didn't see that thanks. Can you also add wind style great breakthrough?
- I can't really think of a way to differentiate it from the other wind style jutsu, but I might come back to it. --Ref3rence (talk) 21:02, 3 July 2020 (MDT)
Could you add twin lightning blades if that is canon, but something along those lines. If that makes sense lol-D
- I've thought about a good way to adapt double raikiri/double rasengan, but I haven't come up with a good way to do it. The easy answer is to make a jutsu with the same effects twice, but that seems to restrictive. Meanwhile, making a boon to allow for twin jutsu would require marking every jutsu individually as one- or two-handed. I'm sure I'll figure something out, or just buckle and do one of the options I mentioned, but we'll see. --Ref3rence (talk) 09:43, 12 July 2020 (MDT)
Okay thanks and sorry if it is to much extra work. I was also wondering if there is some way to like grapple or able to move sand like gaara does? If that makes any sense? Lol-D
- No worries. Gaara's sand coffin was adapted into the Path of Permanence's Elemental Coffin feature. --Ref3rence (talk) 18:31, 16 July 2020 (MDT)
Yeah I know, I'm not trying to sound mean or rude, I was meaning something like gaara vs sasuke kage summit fight if I'm remembering right. It could be the game version, but gaara was using his sand I guess more like extra limbs like an octopus if that makes any sense lol. Sorry if this is super confusing lol-D Spiked Human Bullet Tank
- Sword of Kusanagi: Hawk Flash
- Susanoo: Tsukumo
- Crazy Butterfly Kick
- Sealing Technique: Spirit Sealing
- Hawk Flash doesn't seem any different to simply making attacks with a sword, and the same goes for Crazy Butterfly Kick with Butterfly Mode. Tsukumo is already a part of the good-aligned Susanoo's lance. I have no idea how to adapt Spirit Sealing without making it equal in power to a legendary item like the Kohaku no Johei. --Ref3rence (talk) 18:28, 25 November 2020 (MST)
Lightning Release: Snake Lightning, Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang, Secret Sword: Moonlight, Chakra Shockwave Slash, Flash, Samurai Sabre Technique, Rupture, Adamantine Seal: Monkey Yang Suppression, Kaima Form,Origami Replacement Technique
- Snake Lightning seems identical to pretty much every lightning jutsu, Light Fang and Origami Replacement are already adapted, and any of the above kenjutsu are either identical to simply making sword attacks or seem difficult to adapt into mechanics, with Monkey Yang Suppression suffering from the latter. --Ref3rence (talk) 14:46, 3 December 2020 (MST)
What about a subclass based off scientific ninja tools and shinobiware like Garo, Kawaki or other members of Kara?
- I think scientific ninja tools and shinobiware should be campaign equipment rather than a subclass. --Ref3rence (talk) 12:28, 27 January 2021 (MST)
This is a question from one of my players: Hello there, I was wondering why aren't there any path of companionship insect swarm unique jutsu? as well as more of a focus on that part of path of companionship? And does the kikaichu's drain ability, level up with me or no?
- There aren't more insect-specific jutsu because most just aren't mechanically useful or unique, with a similar, if not worse, problem occurring with the Inuzuka's unique jutsu. That being said, feel free to suggest any that you find interesting. Your other question, the original version of the feature had a pretty big blind spot when it comes to saving throws, hopefully this has been rectified.--Ref3rence (talk) 12:30, 2 March 2021 (MST)
Are there currently any plans for changes on Path Of Companionship? I like it as is concept wise, i just think it falls a tad short in the lower level abilities(the upper levels are great as is!), one thing paricularly that i dont think is necessary is the removal of any multiattacks with Companions bond. I also feel as though increasing the max CR of your companion may make the subclass more interesting.
- There are no current plans to change it. The loss of multiattacks and CR limitation is necessary due to having a companion doubling the number of creatures a player controls, specifically twice as many actions and hit points is very VERY powerful. That being said, a companion should probably gain your class features.--Ref3rence (talk) 21:44, 8 March 2021 (MST)
The creature gaining class features seems like a great change, but i imagine this isnt meant to let them cast jutsu, so you may want to specify that. Unless they are meant too, which would be cool, but maybe unrealistic.
- I don't see why they couldn't. Shino and Kiba have their various companions use jutsu regularly, and Itachi can even cast Kotoamatsukami using his crow.--Ref3rence (talk) 20:33, 12 March 2021 (MST)
Separating Path of Companion into their own subclasses: I.E: Beast-Nin, or Insect-Nin would allow for more versatility for both. As it stands, insects seem horrendously outshined when compared to the Beast aspect. I could write up an editable template as I did with the Path of Specialization, if you wish to go down this route. To take some of the weight off of your shoulders. Always willing to help! (Edit) Also, I just noticed someone already brought up Path of Companionship, but my statement stands. Best wishes! (Edit) Sykon (talk) 17:15, 9 March 2021 (MST)
- Sorry for the delay, real life happens sometimes, but hopefully I'm back for now. I didn't distinguish between bug and beast at the time of creation because I couldn't come up with enough interesting ideas unique to insect-nin. That being said, feel free to split them as you wish, Sykon, it's gonna take a minute for me to get back into the editing groove.
Just a thought... A crazy one, at that, but a thought. Maybe add the God Tree. Like, add it as an actual thing that people could use in their campaign. Maybe not as a jutsu or a beast (even though it's technically the 10-tails), but as an object. I think it could be a really interesting concept. I would do it myself, but I tend to go a bit bananas when it comes to this kinda world-breaking, reality-shattering, brain-exploding... Stuff. --FrickyDiBoop (talk) 19:26, 27 March 2021 (MDT)
- I'm unsure how the God Tree would function differently from a paralyzed ten-tails.--Ref3rence (talk) 17:43, 28 March 2021 (MDT)
Is there gonna be a variant rule regarding Obito supposedly not being able to handle more than 1 Rinnegan?
- Obito's ability to control his rinnegan has always been super vague to the point that there's no actual effects to base rules off of.-Ref3rence (talk) 17:43, 28 March 2021 (MDT)
This is a bit unrelated but will the Samehada page have the addition of its unique ability to fuse with its user?
I recall the Samehada question being asked before. And he said that it was something more so unique to Kisame, than the blade itself. However with the Hoshigaki race being properly statted now, perhaps adding it in and making that race a requirement would be viable. Thoughts Reference? Sykon (talk) 12:46, 9 April 2021 (MDT)
- Pretty sure I said it was related to Samehada, since the original request was in regards to adding it as an element of the Hoshigaki clan. Nevertheless, I haven't figured out the right way to word it yet.--Ref3rence (talk) 12:51, 9 April 2021 (MDT)
Would Typhoon Release be added? I’ve checked it out and I think in headcanon it would probably be Wind and Yang release
- It is canon, but I'd rather avoid adding a nature with 2 canon jutsu. That being said, I might add them as Wind or Storm Style jutsu.--Ref3rence (talk) 18:47, 11 April 2021 (MDT)
- I could've sworn it could be but apparently I was wrong, good catch.--Ref3rence (talk) 15:11, 12 April 2021 (MDT)
One Thousand Years Of Death?
- You position your fingers in a way that can cause a creature “great pain” and thrust it against them, make a spell attack, on a hit the creature takes 1d6 + Strength Mod, the DC increases by 2d6 for every size above Medium and is reduced to a D4 if the creature is tiny
- You can also use simple melee weapons in tandem with this Jutsu and add the weapon’s damage with the Jutsu’s
- I'm very unsure of adding this jutsu. Why is the DC increasing with size on a jutsu that doesn't have a saving throw? If you meant damage, that still doesn't make much sense. The closest way I could see this working is as a taijutsu variant of the already-adapted Sexy Jutsu with a range of touch and an attack roll instead of a saving throw, but even then I'd have to think on it.--Ref3rence (talk) 21:41, 16 April 2021 (MDT)
Oof prolly should’ve worded it out better but here’s an example,
Tiny Creatures using this jutsu have a damage die of a d4
Medium Creatures have a d6
Large Creatures have 3d6
And so on and so forth
The main reason I made the damage dice increase per size is because of the 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦 of the hands being used to attack
- But why would this apply to this jutsu, but not a regular unarmed strike? And why wouldn't this just be an unarmed strike with an additional temporary effect?--Ref3rence (talk) 09:15, 17 April 2021 (MDT)
Fair enough I guess, the only thing that sets this Taijutsu different from others is that you can use it along with a simple weapon (as shown with Naruto against Gaara)
I know this may sound stupid, but i was wondering if we could add an extra chakra optional rule based off of ninjas like jiraya or deidara. i doubt that jiraya could summon the equivalent of 3 gamabuntas (the "clumsy" frog and fukasaku and shima) and still be able to fight pain with epic jutsus with the current chakra limit. maybe we could multiply the chakra by two again for the optional rule. Plywood tank (talk) 19:23, 30 April 2021 (MDT)
I think the Jiraiya Clan Boon and Cooperation Jutsu Variant rule can pretty much explain on how Jiraiya’s able to summon toads and continue to cast Jutsus with them. Plus I think average Chakra costs are pretty fair since we’ve got tons of Feats (Masterful Chakra Control,Overflowing Chakra,etc) and Boons (Improved Hashirama Cells,Ashura’s Reincarnation,etc) that add to the chakra cost. Because an average Shinobi has nowhere near the same amount of chakra as people like Naruto, take a look at Jonins like Kakashi,Asuma and Konohamaru, they don’t spam jutsus since it would be chakra-wasting and only use 1-3 jutsus during full fights on average, the rest are just unarmed strikes. That being said, it’s all up to Ref3rence if the chakra maximum were to be increased I guess --Bobert (talk) 08:15, 1 May 2021 (MDT)
- As Bobert stated above, it just wouldn't make sense for every character to have ridiculous levels of chakra. Jiraiya can easily be represented using the Jiraiya Clan Boon and Cooperation Jutsu, while Deidara can be represented using the Iwagakure Kinjutsu boon, and there's numerous ways to increase your maximum chakra without arbitrarily doubling it.--Ref3rence (talk) 08:45, 1 May 2021 (MDT)
Hey ref3 this is killshot300 idk if you remember me but I'm just here to thank you and to show my thanks for making this class still going. i still remember when the class was like 5 justus only for the basic natures and I kept bothering you for new things and thanks for everything- killshot
- Hey, man! Thanks, that means a lot, I really hope you're doing well. The work of other users on this page really can't be understated, though. This class couldn't've become how it is today without the work of every person who's edited this page, including you.--Ref3rence (talk) 12:51, 3 May 2021 (MDT)
Hay is was wondering if it would be possible to buff some of the reaction defence jutsu as almost all of them become obsolete when you can just pick up substitution which is by far the most useful and powerful of them all.
Hey! Love a lot of the way you wrote all of this. I happened upon this when debating making my own homebrew for Naruto. Anyway, I had two questions I wanted to ask. Both as a request for you to add. I was wondering if you had any plans to make the Wood Golem Jutsu available for Wood Style? Also, why don't you gain additional reach when using Initial Release or Tailed Release? As it's shown that Jinchuriki can stretch the Chakra Shroud itself to attack. -ThatVoiceDude
- The current intent is that Hashirama's wood golem is a Wood Style-unique summon, though this may change in the future. As for the jinchuriki chakra shrouds, they're already plenty powerful as is, and I feel that adding that would only make the Path of the Snake redundant.--Ref3rence (talk) 05:50, 20 September 2021 (MDT)
Hey so I saw in path of sealing you don’t gain Fuinjutsu even though it states in there that you basically dedicate your life to Fuinjutsu. I also would like to request if possible jutsu to be added to path of companionship and or sealing or maybe just give sealing access to barrier nin. This is just a thought and I hope this gets seen.
- While I probably won't add Fuinjutsu as a feature for Path of Companionship until we split it into Beast Nin and Insect Nin, it has been added to the Path of Sealing. Thanks for the catch!--Ref3rence (talk) 19:49, 26 October 2021 (MDT)
No problem I also saw that there was a origami jutsu in path of exalted but basically nothing in path of Shikigami which seems to be in desperate need of jutsu and options.
- Origami Replacement Technique is one of Urashiki's Rinnegan abilities. As for Path of the Shikigami, that's mostly because Konan doesn't use all that many jutsu outside of the ones that were converted into path features. There are 1 or 2 we have yet to add, but I'm currently working on another project. --Ref3rence (talk) 09:33, 5 November 2021 (MDT)
Would it be possible to get a more generic taijutsu subclass not based around the inner gates?
- The Path of Specialization was intended to cover specialization into any particular nature, and features like Specialized Chakra fit surprisingly well when paired with Taijutsu. Other than that, Assassin or Adequacy would be the best subclasses for specializing into generic Taijutsu. If you can think of a way to make generic Taijutsu specialization unique, I'm all ears, but I personally think we have plenty to work with as is.--Ref3rence (talk) 23:07, 10 November 2021 (MST)
- Gotcha. Thanks for the reply!
I was wondering if the feat "uzumaki clan" could be done in a way that focused on fuinjutsu and summoning jutsus since the uzumaki clan was known for that in the series, I was also wondering if the "way of the mind" could have an ability to see memories as in the series, a greeting :D
- The Uzumaki clan's fuinjutsu was Hiden, whereas their high chakra reserves are a fundamental part of Uzumaki biology, so a fuinjutsu-based clan boon should be for a separate clan. As for the ability to see memories, more than just the Yamanaka clan has such a jutsu, so such a thing would more likely be a genjutsu than a class feature. That all being said, I am working on these alternatives.--Ref3rence (talk) 20:20, 11 November 2021 (MST)
Clan uzumaki Could the Uzumaki clan have advantages to sealing jutsus? in kishimoto's data guide it says they were stamp experts--—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Maicol (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- As per above, their Fuinjutsu expertise was clan Hiden, not a kekkei genkai. While some clan boons do grant Hiden (i.e. the Ino-Shika-Cho clans), KG benefits like the Uzumaki clan's strong chakra and vitality always come before Hiden, and adding full advantage on all Fuinjutsu, especially on top of its current benefits, would be unbalanced to say the least. If you would like a Fuinjutsu-specific clan boon, please see the Bunpuku clan.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:13, 22 November 2021 (MST)
Disturbance Taijutsu, Arhat Fist, Vampire Puppet, Origami Replacement Technique, Revival Fist, Creation Rebirth, Multiple String Light Formation, Shadow Clutch Technique, New Sexy Technique, Vambraces, Tonfa, Flower Ninja Art, Starch Syrup Binding Rope, Mental Resistance Technique, Fire Release: Fox Fire, Clone Trap, Lightning Barrel, Katsuyu: Immense Network Healing, Delicate Illness Extraction Technique, Clone Snakes: Serpent Technique, Sage Art: White Rage Technique, Water Release: Water Bullet Technique, Clone Snakes, Dead Soul Technique, Orochimaru-Style Body Replacement Technique, Sealing Technique: Frog Suppression, Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal, Sealing Technique: Release, Adamantine Seal: Monkey Yang Suppression, Sealing Tag Barrier, San's Bird, Secret Technique: Insect Bog, Empty Crash, Takigakure Style: Watercutting Sword, Water Release: Water Forge Technique
- I see a lot of really good things here, thanks! For future reference, please be sure to fully check if something has been adapted before requesting it (which can be done pretty easily by for jutsu by putting the class before the jutsu name when searching). There is currently no tonfa on this wiki, since they are functionally identical to a club. Mitotic Regeneration is the dub term for Creation Rebirth. New Sexy Technique is identical to Sexy Jutsu, as is Multiple String Light Formation to String Light Formation, and Shadow Clutch to Human Bullet Yo-Yo.--Ref3rence (talk) 14:53, 17 December 2021 (MST)
Wide Healing, Strengthening Prescription: Chakra Injection, Mind Mystical Palm Transmission Technique, Cell Activation Technique, Medical Mode, Chakra Transfer Technique, Mind's Eye of the Kagura, Adamantine Attacking Chains, Chimera Technique, Wind Release: Flag Current, Five Mirrors of Hope, Microscopic Scientific Ninja Tools, Water Release: Water–Heavens Convergence, Dowsing Rods, Ibuse, Cursed Seal Device, Umbrella, Ninja Info Cards, Tsurukame, Petrification Gauntlet, Tailed Beast Drug, Tenseigan (Energy Vessel), Binding Cloth, Injection Shot, ice Bomb, Sealing Arm Braces, Manipulated Tools: Ten Thousand Wild Heavenly Blade, Enclosing Technique, Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm, Flea Shuriken, Winged Mechanical Device, May Rain Blood River sorry again if to musch-killshot
- Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm pretty sure a few of these have already been added (i.e. Medical Mode, Chakra Transfer (though it is kinda hard to get and should probably be basic), Chimera, Winged Mechanical Device (which has been incorporated into Prototype Armor Enhancements (Shinobi World Supplement))), but I also see a lot of good ones. That being said, I'm currently on a bit of a break from major changes to enjoy the season, but I'll get working on those as soon as I have the time and energy.--Ref3rence (talk) 22:04, 19 December 2021 (MST)
Water Release: Water Shield,Hiding in Shadow Technique,Toad Flatness — Shadow Manipulation Technique,Hiding in a Toad Technique,reverse Summoning Technique,Demonic Flute,Fangs of Lightning
Sorry didn’t know where I should go to ask a question so I did it here, anyways when more abilities and such are revealed about the Jōgan are you going to make a path for it or will it stay as a boon just given a buff to accommodate some of those new abilities?
- It's currently commented out, but the Jōgan will become its own path once it gets more content.--Ref3rence (talk) 14:15, 21 December 2021 (MST)
Would anybody find it at all useful if I created a campaign setting page for Naruto? I’ve been kicking around the idea for a while, but I want to know if anyone would actually use it. -Ref3rence (talk) 06:13, 13 November 2019 (MST)
I think that's an excellent idea. This class in particular is heavily bent towards working better in its own setting rather than in a normal D&D setting.
I honestly think creating a setting on its own for it would be optimal.
I'm loving the look of it so far, and I'm glad to see my items have been added to it too.
In my opinion they should probably be around CR 10-15 depending on the Character.
Considering the Akatsuki were supposed to be able to take down tailed beasts in teams of two (With the assistance of their rings, if I remember correctly. Which could be incorporated into their stat blocks), maybe their CR could increment depending on the amount of members present at the time.
Having Akatsuki members' abilities synergise with their respective partners could also be a fun idea.
The Sannin are a bit harder to decide though. They're supposed to be great on their own, rather than specifically as an unit. So I think a CR 18 or so might be appropriate, if they can utilise minions (summoning creatures to help, for example) that CR could probably be pumped up.
Is it possible to add movie creatures like the zero tails
Hey I don't want to come off rude or anything but when do you plan on working more on the Akatsuki members? Sorry if it sounds like I am coming off rude lol.-D
- I kinda put the project to the side for a while. I will most likely add them at a later date, but if anybody wants to contribute to the Akatsuki or any other part of this setting, go right ahead. -Ref3rence (talk) 16:46, 16 March 2020 (MDT)
I would love to help but I am pretty new to DND. But sounds great and thanks for everything. -D
- I recently made a large amount of stat blocks for the Akatsuki (5e Creature) and Naruto at Jinchuriki Overview (5e Creature). I would really appreciate if some of y'all could sort through the new pages because I'm sure I missed some things. I also botched all but Naruto's base forms's CRs, but I'm so burned out at this point to fix it right now. -Ref3rence (talk) 19:23, 15 April 2020 (MDT)
Damn dude you put alot of work into this and I'm like impressed af over all this hard work you ever take any breaks my dude? RenBimu
- Thanks for your support! I didn't have to do anything else for the past few days, so this is pretty much all I've done save for walking my dog so I don't atrophy. I finally got into the flow of making creatures, so it looks like more work than it is. -Ref3rence (talk) 21:15, 16 April 2020 (MDT)
Hey man under the Jinchuriki Overview you have nine tailed jinchuriki listed twice RenBimu
I check back on here very 3 hours or so seeing what's been added and if I cetch anything I'll let you know bro RenBimu
I've corrected two so far. 1: 3rd hokage was the 4th hokage name I and I changed that to his rightful name. And 2: in 4th hokage his big ball rasangon you had "from naruto" and I changed that to his rightful name. RenBimu
- Thanks again. I used Minato as a base for the other Hokage, and I think Minato himself was derived from Sage Naruto. -Ref3rence (talk) 09:36, 19 April 2020 (MDT)
Well in cannon Minato did take the yin or yang part of the 9 tails and sealed it inside himself and sealed the other half in naruto before he died and what little chakra they had left they left ot there just in case the seal breaks RenBimu
I have a question my man. Are you going to make a campaign or set up different missions? RenBimu
- Definitely, but I think it’ll probably be the, or at least one of the, last steps. --Ref3rence (talk) 14:46, 22 April 2020 (MDT)
I feel like this is better balanced and earlier versions and easier to understand, I just wanted to make some requests. Could evasion & ninja speed not use chakra? I did like some other the older feats like the way shadow clone jutsu & substitution worked, also picking which saving throws you wanted. Lastly I just wanted to ask if you could add sneak attack and expertise, I feel like those would be useful mechanics for a shinobi both combat and roleplaywise. -User:Lowrider93 11:54, 17 January 2021 (PT)
- Ninja Speed uses chakra for the sake of at least trying to be balanced in normal play, other core classes get similar features but are more bread-and-butter there than in this class. Evasion doesn't use chakra, so I don't know what you're asking there. Path of the Assassin shinobi get sneak attack, and there are numerous ways to get specific expertise, once again these are added in lesser/more restricted forms due to being less of BNB features. --Ref3rence (talk) 20:47, 17 January 2021 (MST)
Whats on our to do list today boss? RenBimu
- I'll probably finish off the Leaf and then start working my way down the Sound from the top. If you wanted, I would really appreciate it if you helped with Dosu down to Karin. --Ref3rence (talk) 10:20, 30 April 2020 (MDT)
Should we make a naruto human race that gives clan and a slight buff tonthe class or no? ~killshot
- I always figured the variant human works pretty well for that with the adaptable ASI and, while it isn't outright stated, the feat choice could be used for hiden/kekkei genkai jutsu. --Ref3rence (talk) 10:44, 6 May 2020 (MDT)
I think maybe the cells traits or epic boons could bee the reward of missions from Orochimaru seeing how advanced his base is in Boruto
- That's entirely up to the DM. While they certainly could be, completely restricting them to one source would heavily limit a DM. --Ref3rence (talk) 07:29, 25 July 2020 (MDT)
But I do have questions do you plan on making the sound 4 or kaguya or naruto and sasuke as creatures?
That's awesome to see at least the important characters are gonna be in there it fit well for the campaign setting you have I just wish I knew how this format works and I'd create some of the characters along side you -Bimu
- Honestly, I’d say the best way to start is to make an account and use trial and error. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask. -Ref3rence (talk) 09:03, 21 March 2020 (MDT)
Alright ill give that a shot bro -Bimu
Hey I saw in the campaign settings for the leaf you did have the anbu but took it away. I was wondering if you are going to or if you could add anbu? Of course whenever you are done with your break.-Sean
- The purpose of Anbu was originally to be the Hidden Leaf's "special shinobi" in the same way that the Sand has puppet masters, Mist has hunter-nin, Cloud has kenjutsu, and Stone has Kamizuru, though I may replace them with Explosion Corps. Since Konoha has a ton of unique clans, Anbu kinda lost its place. You can pretty much use any jonin or clan to represent Anbu.--Ref3rence (talk) 11:54, 27 May 2020 (MDT)
I think Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Indra Susanoo Sasuke should be more powerfull because they are suposed to be able to fight kaguya and as of right now kaguya can one shot them whit: "Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack (50 Chakra). All creatures in a 30 ft. x 90 ft. line must attempt a DC 32 Constitution saving throw. On a failure, they take 244 (36d12 + 10) magical bludgeoning damage. On a success, they take half as much damage."--Ranuto08 (talk) 02:37, 11 December 2020 (MST)
To add onto the above, They are indeed WAY too weak, and naruto's chakra is not what it should be (it should be like 90, asura's reincarnation and overflowing chakra) nore are their features up to date (Like susanoo taking chakra) -- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by The Archmage Karsus (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- If you want, you are free to make your changes to this setting. To be honest, it's not that high up on my priorities right now. Also, please be sure to sign your posts (can be done with ~~~~ ). --Ref3rence (talk) 20:20, 8 January 2021 (MST)
Hey, thanks for the love for the jutsu's! ^^ I put quiet a bit of thought into a lot of them. I wanted to ask though, as this seems to be a mix between a conversion kit and a playable DND 5e class, is that what it's supposed to be? I personally wanted to with some friends, make a conversation kit using your system as a basis if you do not mind as well. --Hit (Wo)Man (talk) 11:35, 3 April 2021 (CDT)
- I guess I've never really thought of it like that, but I guess it is. Shinobi World (5e Campaign Setting) is meant to more-or-less replace everything except the core rules of 5e. You're free to do whatever you like with this page, nothing on this wiki is copywritten or anything, but if you'd like I've been trying to overhaul the NPCs in this setting to be more shonen-friendly by rebuilding them from the ground up as player characters, so if you're interested in hopping on that with me let me know and I'll try to give you some general pointers.--Ref3rence (talk) 11:27, 3 April 2021 (MDT)
Oh I probably will help. I actually play in like, 2 games with one game being played in and one DMing for, both pure naruto. I wanted to make an actual like, Conversion Kit for this as, the class is near impossible to play in a normal game and the class itself is hard enough to balance normally. But, a lot of good work has been done --Hit (Wo)Man (talk) 12:50, 3 April 2021 (CDT)
- As much as we've tried, this class is a bit sketch to use in a base 5e game. For those pointers I was talking about, rank is based on CR/level for the sake of categories, not necessarily their actual canon rank, though most tend to match. CR 10 is high Genin/low Chunin, CR 15 is high Chunin/low Jonin, CR 20 is high Jonin/low Kage, and CR 25 is high Kage/low Otsutsuki, but Otsutsuki tier is a lot more up to interpretation (see Kakashi, Six Paths (Shinobi World Supplement)). The only creatures who should have jutsu lists are those with multiple pages for the same person like Naruto. I would prefer you leave the Leaf, Generic, and Legendary pages alone for now as there's still a lot of major changes to be made there that I really don't want to trust other people to make, but otherwise, go at it. I would suggest you look at a handful of "finalized" pages first to get a handle on formatting (finalized pages should be moved so they end with (Shinobi World Supplement) instead of (5e Creature)). I'm so glad to have another person on this project.--Ref3rence (talk) 19:38, 3 April 2021 (MDT)
Quality Article Nomination
Support. The shinobi is a class with a unique role for any party that is also full with interesting mechanics, rules that add flavor to the campaign, and a system like spells. --Green Dragon (talk) 01:02, 12 February 2021 (MST)
Support. I believe this class to be a relatively sound example of how to adapt content, with things like the paths of the exalted and totality being both accurately represented, yet balanced with things like the path of the shikigami and puppet master, and nothing under the sun being given any particularly ludicrous benefits. That being said, when viewing this as a QA, I'm not entirely sure having unarmored movement
and increasing unarmed strikes adds all that much to the class, and really just serves to cause overlap with monks in a traditional party, but that isn't something that can't be ironed out. --Ref3rence (talk) 04:58, 12 February 2021 (MST)
Support While I personally have issues with the source material, the sheer amount of effort put into cataloging, translating into game mechanics, and balancing everything from a god-knows-how-long anime is staggering. This article is a great example of the best of the active, user-lead projects on the wiki. --SwankyPants (talk) 12:14, 23 March 2021 (MDT)
Oppose See my comment below; I think the sheer size of the page hinders its readability. If the page length is reduced, I'd be open to changing my vote to support. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 13:20, 14 April 2021 (MDT) it got reduced -plywood tank
Support I believe this is a great class and has some great mechanics that make it fun to play even after playing it ten times because of the variety of subclasses. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Plywood tank (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
Support I believe this class to be a fantastic example of how to adapt homebrew content from existing sources in a balanced manner, while also granting unique abilities that not only make it extremely different from any other class in combat but bring up a lot of funny and memorable roleplaying moments as well. The community has been nothing shy of exemplary and is an awesome example of working together and working hard to adapt content, and I'm glad to say that this is definitely the best class I've ever spent time working on and playing.--Jaydon105 (talk) 23:58, 21 April 2021 (MDT)
Support This class is one of the best examples of a well-done class on the Wiki. It is incredibly well-written, clear, and balanced. While I do agree that it is a bit wordy, it has a lot of flavor to it, and it is incredibly well done. Every class on the wiki should strive to be something like this in terms of clarity of features and general balance. While I don't know anything about the world of Naruto, this class seems to be balanced, so whoever adapted it, good job. --MarshDASavage (talk) 20:47, 22 April 2021 (MDT)
I hope these comments help.
- fix jutsu column. says one jutsu at level but it isn't a feature until level two. I think it can also be detailed better. Chakra is the topic but jutsu comes out of left field. To non-Naruto people this probably isn't an issue but I find a little clarity could be useful here.
- scrolls, non-shinobi DC is arbitrary. Why 17? maybe make it equal to a DC of whoever created the scroll. DMs and improvise DCs for random scrolls. I also don't know how to use these scrolls. Weapon scrolls give some guidance but as far as I can tell, all I can do is draw the scrolls.
- Chakra seems to start simple but then Natures, paths, etc are discussed and the feature becomes convoluted. This really needs to be simplified and when natures or paths are introduced, they can describe in what way they affect chakra i.e. under subclasses you include chakra learned do not count against the number of chakra you learn. Leave that out of the chakra section. I like the touch of non-damage chakra using half jutsu out of combat. Reminds me of a ritual casting, and the reasoning is flavorful with canon i'd say.
- scroll upgrade seems to compound an already utility feature for a class. This better monk is already got options and utuility, I dare say more than an artificer? 5e wants options for players over moar damage for sure, but ideally this is a party game and no one class should be doing everything. I could be wrong and the class isn't but glancing over, sooo much utility here.
- I really don't feel like I need to explain why giving a class an additional subclass is OP. I would develop a more traditional feature for 5e and create a sidebar for this to be an optional feature that follows canon.
- what is the classes final feature? level 20 subclass feature? obviously but I feel jipped. I won't make it negative. It is unconventional though.
I am confused how a mantra bestows benefits. That said, it is a fantasy game. In the features current state, there appears no reason for how to decide the benefits. It is literally, decide with your DM what bonus they'll give you as long as you roleplay in accordance with said characters ninja way. D&D crunch is usually much more precise than this, and it is why I don't like this feature. I am also taking the practice jutso 1,000 times nindo because +3 hit and damage bonus is on par with a legendary item *cough cough*. I recommend determining a method to this madness so each nindo has some sort of balance to another. Not perfect, just comparable. Red Leg Leo (talk) 11:18, 22 April 2021 (MDT)
So closer look I've learned the nature thing is just a school of magic like thing. I think the chakra section would greatly benefit if subtitles were used to give a heads up to readers. Like the wizard has Ritual Casting title under spell casting. Like I didn't know in order to pick jutsu I needed a nature. I also wasn't following that jutsu are essentially spells. The chakra section isn't precise about these nuances. Red Leg Leo (talk) 11:41, 22 April 2021 (MDT)
While playtesting this class with some of my good friends we found a few issues. The playtest was in the scenario of the Zabuza arc, meaning we were level 9 (because that was directly after they learned to walk up walls, and directly before they receive the abilities used in the chunin exams.) and we found a few things wrong with the class.
Path of Sight: One of the more minor things we noticed is that the byakugan (now that I think about it, I think multiple subclasses get it) receives a truesight of 30 feet at level 3. A warlock whose whole thing is oooh Ethereal plane oooh, receives truesight at level 15, while specific classes can only get truesight from a sixth level spell. Again, it's not a huge deal, because it's not all too powerful and won't be used too often unless you come across the invisible man, but I think it's a bit unfair for the other classes who want the same thing. Also, in the setting of Naruto, there are a lot of characters who specialize in genjutsu are made useless against them, for instance, the path of blood. I would recommend making it blindsight with the addition of being able to see chakra and whatnot. Though, one of the things I am a bit unhappy about is that the blindspot of byakugan is never once mentioned, regardless of it being a huge weakness.
Maximum for how much chakra can be put into jutsu: When said fight with Zabuza actually began, I noticed something was wrong with specifically, great fireball. It says you can put one extra chakra point into the jutsu to do an extra 1d6 fire damage. This is very close to how the fireball spell works, so I can see why you missed this. There is not a maximum for how many points you can put into the jutsu. With the con modifier of the character making 20 chakra points total, it allowed the character to put 12 points into the jutsu, making it the equivalent of a 15TH LEVEL FIREBALL, which as you know, isn't even possible to cast. You unlock 9th level spells at around the end of progression, but a shinobi can cast the equivalent of a 9th level fireball by level 7 at the latest. I'm sure this issue exists with other jutsu as well, and some of them it isn't a huge deal, such as substitution, which essentially allows you to completely dodge an attack for enough chakra points, which is on par with deflect missiles from the monk. Jutsu such as that, where it doesn't outclass similar features or spells from other classes by a landslide, nor does it allow the players to do an average of 80 damage per turn at level 9. You can argue that it's too risky to spend all of your chakra on a single jutsu for a chance of instantly killing the boss, but you underestimate the stupidity of both my and other players. They thought the best plan of action was that ALL OF THEM use all of their chakra on great fireball because it gave Zabuza no chance of surviving. You can also argue that most of the ninjas have evasion, but the majority of monsters don't, so in a normal setting, player characters can just breeze through combat, especially at later levels.
Increasing the DC for saving throws is stupid: For example, sealing jutsu allows you to increase the DC of the save for a singular chakra point. This is similar to how certain spells allow you to increase the DC for a save by expending spell slots, but not only is that limited to the 9th level, most of those require multiple spell slots more than the original cost to even increase the DC by 1. This is similar to the last issue I mentioned both because there is no limit to how many chakra points you can spend on it, but also because there is no limit on the stupidity of players, and they will make the DC impossible to pass, especially at later levels.
I was honesty to impatient to read where was best to put this so here is my question. Is nature affinity additional unarmed per hit on a jutsu or per jutsu? Because with specialisation and affinity in lightning or wind, a level 3 or 4 character could be putting out 90+ damage with a one chakra jutsu (ie. sand buckshot or lightning ball with masterful chakra control). That is kinda super wack, like sets a clear meta.
- The intent of affinity is that it only applies once per jutsu, but getting the wording exactly right is kinda difficult. Sooner or later, I might just rewrite the chakra feature to make more sense.--Ref3rence (talk) 09:49, 2 December 2021 (MST)
what going on with the paths and natures
what happen to half the paths and all the chakra natures are you doing an update