From D&D Wiki
Alchemist Variant 3.5e
Hi geodude, i was wondering if there was anyway you could send me the detail on the alchemist variant that was deleted by you on march the 3rd 2022. I am currently using said class on a character of mine in a campaign and need the info to level up. If you have the info on it, could you please send it to me? Please and thank you. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Fluffzilla0531 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- Hello Fluffzilla, I've restored the page Alchemist, Variant (3.5e Class). I do want to point out that that page had been marked as "abandoned" since February of 2021 with a warning the page could be deleted, and not a single person did anything to the page. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 09:40, 11 March 2022 (MST)
Swarmer 3.5 class
If at all possible, I need this classes information. I have created a Boss for my players to fight and this class is one the classes he is. i dont know if it is possible to get it back but it would be a big help if i could get its info. please and thank you. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Fluffzilla0531 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- Hello Fluffzilla, I've restored the page Swarmer (3.5e Class). I do want to point out that the page had been marked as "abandoned" since September of 2019 with a warning the page could be deleted, and not a single person did anything to the page. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 12:09, 18 March 2022 (MDT)
5e Naruto Shinobi
Hey, so I was curious as to the changes made to this page. It seems like a lot of information has been deleted or removed. I was wondering if this was the case, or if it was simply unavailable to me. 😅 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Krieg (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- I believe a lot of the information from that page was split off into multiple pages, as it was getting quite long. I'm not familiar with that page so it might be worth asking on that page's talk for a more informed response. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 17:10, 6 April 2022 (MDT)
Hello, I was wondering why the Miracle (5e Feat) page was deleted? Just confused since it just suddenly disappeared, and I only noticed today when I came to check it. Chris MacDuncan (talk) 19:00, 6 April 2022 (MDT)
Why did you delete the Cthulhu page without any warning? I was going to use it in a campaign and now I can't John Tyler (talk) 11:18, 23 April 2022 (MDT)
- The Cthulhu page was speedily deleted because it was not realistically usable as a player character. Gargantuan size, 6 racial skill proficiencies, and truesight all make the race much more powerful than any first-party race, and also the concept is not suited to a race as Cthulhu is a unique being. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 11:32, 23 April 2022 (MDT)
- Damn, is there anyway I can get a copy of it then? John Tyler (talk) 11:35, 23 April 2022 (MDT)
I could have just tweaked the race. I'm also working on a Class version if that would be better. User:DinoMan91182 11:52, 23 April 2022
Why did you delete my daikatana
Why did you delete the daikatana because its not able to improved on just to be clear i just wanted it to be another weapon like the longsword it wasnt supposewd to become a Overpowered magic weapon. so i dont really think the reason wich you stated is valid ( (Not enough information to be playable or improved upon: Speedy: Snowball clause)). i dont think most people have to look up what a daikatana is either as it is a historical weapon that was used in history
- The main problem is that it was in an SRD namespace (i.e. 5e SRD:Greatsword) instead of something like Daikatana (5e Equipment) (which is stubbed too if you want to improve it), and lacked the important bits from the 5e Weapon Preload. Policing what is and isn't in SRD is pretty important for this site's integrity (and legality in a lot of cases). Other than that, its statistics were just a far better greatsword.--Ref3rence (talk) 10:21, 25 April 2022 (MDT)
Okay i understand know what you meant but i get why your saying that is a far better version of great sword but my dm is actually making a story about the isekai reincarnation of a slime and he also scales the mobs like that thats why i decided on the damage that i did. And i know on here were trying to ballance everything as best as we can thats fair. So just out of cruiousity how would you go about this cause im trying to make this daikatana for a specific character only i guess wich is benimaru from the anime that time i got reincarnated as a slime since he uses the sword at ease. I just wondering on your opinion amd maybe i will give it another go to make it.
- You can use whatever you want in your home games, but on this wiki we have a general consensus that content should be of a comparable power level to first-party content. The daikatana was far and away better than any first-party weapon, and balancing it would have necessitated turning it into just a reskinned longsword. If you want a katana weapon, might I suggest using this version. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 14:13, 25 April 2022 (MDT)
Is there a place where deleted homebrew pages are archived at all?
I've returned after a little hiatus when I was checking some of my NPCs' pages, and normally I'll have homebrewed classes linked back here. However, one of them, the Color Bearer 4e class, was deleted.
Is there a place where deleted pages are archived, or can you possibly restore the page temporarily so I can archive it elsewhere myself?
Thanks. --ControlCoreAngel (talk) 23:41, 15 May 2022 (MDT)
- I've responded on your talk page. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 20:56, 17 May 2022 (MDT)
I created a class that was deleted and was hoping it could be restored or at least let me view the archive
I created a class called "gentle fist adept" that was deleted back in march. The techniques connected to it are still up and available. Just not the class, and i was going to be using it for a campaign. Is there amyway I could work with you to get the info back?
Thanks in advance
--Koumari13 (talk) 13:31, sept 16th, 2022 (Eastern)
Im sorry. Its been a minute since ive used the wiki and im bad at linking now
Swarmer 3.5 class and Illusionist 3.5 class.
Hello, if it isnt to much to ask, i need these two classes. im currently playing a these two classes in a game and we havent leveled up for awhile just had a bunch of tavern type fun. we finally hit a new level and i need these classes. if it isnt to much trouble. please and thank you. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gunslinger1408 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts.
- Hello Gunslinger1408, I've undeleted the pages Swarmer (3.5e Class) and Illusionist (3.5e Class) per your request. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 19:33, 14 November 2022 (MST)
Your bot deleted my page!
Unholy Water was deleted. I request that my page be restored. I needed that for my curse. BenjaminWizzard (talk) 16:54, 28 December 2022 (MST)
- Hi there Ben, your page has been restored. The page still needs to be reformatted; I recommend you follow the example of 5e SRD:Holy Water (flask). — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 18:58, 28 December 2022 (MST)
Hetzi Dracon being marked as deletion
I thought I had finished all requirements and fixed all issues with my race Hetzi Dracon (link attached at the bottom). I would like to know why this happened, and what I could do to fix this, especially since the page is now tagged for no further edits. It would be greatly appreciated to respond soon, as I wish to fix the issues before January 13th of next year so that my race may be completed and have the tag removed.
Bowler1234 (talk) 19:09, 8 March 2023 (MST)
- Hi there Bowler1234, the tag was applied because the page has a "stub" tag and 1 year had passed with no edits being made to the page. I have a script that auto-applies the abandoned tag to pages with "stub" (ie, incomplete) or "needs balance" tags that have not been edited at all in over a year. This is done to stop long-forgotten pages from cluttering automated lists and indexes so that users can more easily find complete, usable content. The Hetzi Dracon page is only locked from users who aren't logged in, so you can remove the tags yourself by clicking the "edit" button at the top and deleting the relevant sections. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 19:38, 8 March 2023 (MST)
Hello! Recently one of the pages I use for my character was deleated, is there any chance I could get it back? Thank you!
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Necromancer,_5th_Variant_(5e_Class) --MasterScrub (talk) 23:44, 11 March 2023 (MST)
- Hi there MasterScrub, I have undeleted the Necromancer, 5th Variant class. Please copy it to a local file or begin addressing the issues on the template within the next few days. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 09:37, 12 March 2023 (MDT)