From D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki!
Hello AcidRat12345, and welcome to D&D Wiki! I hope you are enjoying D&D Wiki and have been finding the information here useful. Before you start contributing, we recommend you make sure your user preferences match your preferences.
If you have any questions about a specific page please ask it on that page's talk page. If you have a D&D-related question, you can ask it on DnD Discussions. Everything relating to D&D Wiki's administration can be asked here. If you need to contact another user, please use their talk page.
Syntax can be very difficult, and if you need help a good place to start is Help:Editing on Wikipedia (or even their Introduction page). This will explain basic wiki formatting and should provide quite a few useful links that explain more specific areas of wiki formatting. Help:Portal also provides detailed explanation of information important specifically to this community.
A strong and welcoming community exists on D&D Wiki, and I'm sure you will find us friendly. To enable the community to function, a number of policies are in effect. Most importantly, we follow and expect you to follow Wikipedia's guidelines on civility and etiquette when discussing anything. As most work has multiple authors, please do not delete content without following our removal process. When posting a comment on a talk page, please ensure you sign your name with four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the signature icon (). This will automatically produce your name and the date. I hope you come to enjoy D&D Wiki and the community. Welcome again, you are now a D&D Wikian. --Yanied (talk) 12:55, 21 August 2021 (MDT)
Please refrain from creating nonsensical pages, and/or creating pages in incorrect namespaces. You have been temporarily blocked to ensure no more such pages will be created - this block will expire within 3 days. Please use this time to read through the Help section of the wiki, and better understand the manner in which a D&D Wiki user should behave. --Nuke The Earth (talk) 12:18, 22 August 2021 (MDT)
I've had it!!!!
My experience as an user has thoroughly been wrecked to the point of being tempted to quit forever. Reason? Obnoxious administrators such as Nuke the Earth and Blobby363b have been repeatedly criticizing and deleting my pages, many of which, like Aminus (5e Creature) provides no reason for such treatment. Then they had the nerve to litter my talk page with a dumb salmon joke! I have no idea why Blobby is acting like this, but I'm pretty sure Nuke is just acting like this because I put a stub on his Arachnophant denouncing one of its traits. I just hope these administrators don't treat other users like this.
WHAT I'M SAYING IS, I'VE ALMOST HAD IT WITH THIS WEBSITE!!!!
- I will note for the record that the Arachnaphant page is entirely irrelevant in regards to whatever conflict you imagine there is between us, and calling your template a 'denouncement' is thinking a bit highly of yourself. I will also note that it was a fellow user, not an admin, that put a trout on your talk page, presumably because, as stated in the description of the fish in question, they thought you'd done something silly.
I would remind you that any pages with templates on them have the reason for said template stated plainly, and templates are not to be used for snide comments, but to address actual issues with the page in question. I would remind you that page deletions are always done with a reason, which is clearly stated by the administrator handling the deletion.
If you have a problem with a member of the administration, feel free to make a complaint at User talk:Admin. --Nuke The Earth (talk) 14:04, 10 October 2021 (MDT)
WELL, NUKE, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE AMINUS?!
- "Not enough information to be playable or improved upon", at least that's what the tag says. I've only got a part of the page, but I doubt that was too far off. I remember seeing a couple of these with next to no description. --SwankyPants (talk) 21:21, 11 October 2021 (MDT)
Hey, AcidRat! If you're having problems with Akura`m Soldier, please let me know the specific issue. --User:MythicActions2000
Shut up, you dolt!
Acidrat, you have gone too far. Your conduct toward other users is quite frankly unacceptable.
I am issuing you a number of formal warnings in response to your recent actions.
For no less than seven counts of improper use of maintenance templates, listed as follows:
Maintenance templates are to be used to help improve a page, not mock and belittle them.
For two counts of harassment, verbal abuse, and belittling another contributor, listed as follows:
I should not need to explain why this is unacceptable.
For your behavior, I am issuing you a temporary block for a period of one week. I suggest you use this time to familiarize yourself with the wiki's Behavioral Policy, as I have previously recommended. I strongly advise you to conduct yourself with greater dignity upon the expiry of this block. --Nuke The Earth (talk) 22:24, 11 October 2021 (MDT)
I would advise you, AcidRat, to lower the aggression of your words when your block expires.
A soft answer turneth away wrath: But grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1
Oh, shut your traps, you religious fanatics or youll regret it for the rest of your lives!
i hate you
i hate nuke the earth he is a filthy jerk and his goons are mythicactions2000 (the worst stat maker ever) and lavie (a nut head) and enduringone5 (a cultist and a dirty christian). if nuke the earth threatens my importantness one more time ill kill him.
- You DO realize what you're doing is akin to a pigeon defecating on a chess board and thinking it has one. And just like the wise man shoots the pigeon, those of us with authority will see your immaturity like a pigeon and shoot your account down with a permanent ban. I would advise you get your act together BEFORE that happens, and learn to take criticism with grace and dignity. I'm not asking for you to change your mind, but merely to address yourself and others in a more respectful manner. Do I make myself clear? Glass (talk) 20:32, 17 October 2021 (MDT)
- In light of this comment, I am issuing another official warning for your personal attacks, verbal abuse, and threats, and extending your block by another 2 weeks. This behavior is unacceptable. You have the attention of both myself and Yanied. We're both admins who are open to talk if you have specific issues you need resolving, so there's no need to cause a fuss.
- This is your final warning before your account and IP will be permanently banned; please refrain from being hostile to other users. If you have any questions, please leave a message on my or another admin's talk page. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 22:53, 17 October 2021 (MDT)
Please refrain from uploading images that you do not have copyright for. Many of the images you use for your pages and uploaded like this, this, and that need proper sources and licensing options. If you need to use an image, use the 5e image holder provided on the creature template. --Yanied (talk) 21:43, 17 October 2021 (MDT)
Judgment has been passed
Since you did not heed my previous message, instead choosing to evade your block to vandalize pages, your block has been extended to the end of time. I hoped you would wait out your block and then engage with the community in a calmer and kinder manner, but sadly you did not.
In the event you find this unfair, please remember that everyone (including me) is here only by the goodwill of the community, and your good will has run out. Goodbye. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 20:10, 18 October 2021 (MDT)
Infinite Block that could have been Avoided
I warned you, AcidRat. You should have heeded my advice. You can still come back with a different account, and perhaps when you do you'll be a bit wiser in your speech. For now, farewell.
Best wishes, and ,once again, be wiser when and if you return.
PS: I am no fanatic, but I am Christian.