A world almost completely dominated by a single empire, were ancient cults conspire to bring back the glory of their scaled masters; where the dragons are dead, but their power has still yet not faded. Where magic and technology are one in the same, and are used to keep a fragile peace through oppression and fear.
Continents filled with high magic, but with still dark and frightening secrets creeping just around the corner; a world filled with distant lands to explore, forgotten nations to unearth and deadly plots to unveil, were conspiracy and treachery are always a constant presence.
This is the world built on the foundation of dragon bones, and shaped by ancient draconic magic, the world of Sylfaen.
Campaign Setting Information
- Info on classes in the campaign setting and what roles they play
- Races available in the campaign setting and how common/rare they are-
- Adventuring Gear
- Potions and Poisons
- Mounts and Animals
- Other Goods and Services
- Additional homebrew feats available in the setting
- Spells & Magic
- Info on custom spell lists or additional spells available for spellcasters
- Background & Languages
- Additional backgrounds & languages available in the setting
- Downtime Activities
- Activities for players to do while not adventuring
World of Sylfaen
- The World & Locales
- Explanation on the world, its continents and seas, and important or singular locations.
- Time and History
- A look of the setting's history, mainly comprising of major events.
- Information on the nations and cultures that fill the world of Sylfaen.
- Factions and Organizations
- Details on the organized groups that bear great influence or have heavy presence in Sylfaen.
- Info on how the plane the setting takes place in interacts and connects with the broader multiverse and other planes.
- A pantheon of the gods in the campaign setting, which includes their symbols, their attributions, their practices of worship, and how/if they commonly interact with the world.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- An optional page which goes gives a general explanation of the world.
- An examination/list of monsters found in the campaign setting.
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
- List of magical items available in the setting.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Sylfaen.
- Quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts found within the setting
- Tables for random encounters/loot tables/other things
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings