Yellow Wizzrobe (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
Medium humanoid, lawful evil
Conjured Rod. The wizzrobe may create a fire rod when it rolls initiative. The wizzrobe may dismiss the rod as a bonus action, and the rod disappears if the wizzrobe is incapacitated. A wizzrobe may only create one fire rod with this trait at a time.
Fire Rod. Melee Weapon Attack or Ranged Spell Attack: +3 to hit in melee or +6 to hit at range, reach 5 ft. or range 90 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (1d4) bludgeoning damage plus 1 fire damage in melee or 13 (3d6 + 3) fire damage at range.
Summon Servants. The wizzrobe magically summons any one of the following: a mothula, two peahats, a tough bokoblin with a shield and sword or a moblin club, a big moblin, or two swarms of morths in an unoccupied space or spaces it can see within 120 feet of it. The wizzrobe may only have two of these options summoned at the same time.
Command Servant. One creature summoned by this wizzrobe that it can see uses its reaction to use one action that it could normally take.
Peahat Guard. When the wizzrobe is hit with a ranged attack, it summons a peahat in an unoccupied adjacent space that becomes the target of the attack instead. If there is a peahat that the wizzrobe can see, the nearest peahat that the wizzrobe can see is teleported to an unoccupied space within 5 feet of the wizzrobe and becomes the target of the ranged attack instead of a new peahat being summoned.
- Fire Wizzrobe, another form of wizzrobe, but empowered by the element of fire.
- Meteo Wizzrobe, a much more powerful variant of the fire wizzrobe.
- Ice Wizzrobe, another form of wizzrobe, but empowered by the element of ice.
- Electric Wizzrobe, another form of wizzrobe, but empowered by the element of lightning.
- Orange Wizzrobe, a powerful wizzrobe with the pyromancy of a fire wizzrobe and the conjuration prowess of a yellow wizzrobe.