From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
This type includes insects, arachnids, other arthropods, worms, and similar invertebrates.
Vermin have the following features.
- 8-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (as cleric).
- Good Fortitude saves.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die, if the vermin has an Intelligence score. However, most vermin are mindless and gain no skill points or feats.
Vermin possess the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Mindless: No Intelligence score, and immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Proficient with their natural weapons only.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Vermin breathe, eat, and sleep.
Vermin Type Creatures