Fire Moblin (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
Large humanoid (moblin), chaotic evil
Saving Throws Wis +3
Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the moblin hits with it (included in the attack).
Heated Body. A creature that touches the moblin or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 feet of the moblin takes 3 (1d6) fire damage.
Heated Weapons. Any metal melee weapon the moblin wields deals an extra 3 (1d6) fire damage on a hit (included in the attack).
Multiattack. The moblin makes two melee attacks.
Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage.
Moblin Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 26 (3d12 + 7) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage.
Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) fire damage.
Flaming Strike (Recharge 5-6). The moblin channels its fiery energy into its weapon, slamming it into the ground and causing an explosion of flaming evocation magic in a 20 ft. sphere around it. Each creature in that area must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 27 (6d6 + 6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
A fire moblin is easily identified by its red skin, glowing eyes, and its cloak of magical flames, surrounded by spectral flaming runes. The primordial magic that is interwoven into the physical being of this type of moblin is ever-present, and is usually gifted to them by a powerful being such as Calamity Ganon.
- Moblin, the race to which this creature belongs
- Big moblin, the subrace to which this creature belongs
- Silver moblin, an potent moblin that wields even more power and influence than a fire moblin
- Golden moblin, an exceptionally rare and mighty form of moblin, rumored to be the greatest among them
- Ice Moblin, an icy counterpart to the fire moblin.
- Electric Moblin, an electric counterpart to the fire moblin.