Electric Moblin (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
Large humanoid (moblin), chaotic evil
Saving Throws Wis +3
Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the moblin hits with it (included in the attack).
Shocking Body. A creature that touches the moblin or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 feet of the moblin takes 3 (1d6) lightning damage.
Shocking Weapons. Any metal melee weapon the moblin wields deals an extra 3 (1d6) lightning damage on a hit (included in the attack).
Multiattack. The moblin makes two melee attacks.
Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus 3 (1d6) lightning damage.
Moblin Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 26 (3d12 + 7) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) lightning damage.
Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) piercing damage plus 3 (1d6) lightning damage.
Lightning Field (Recharge 5-6). The moblin channels its electric energy, causing a field of electric energy to form around it in a 20 ft. sphere. Each creature in that area must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 27 (6d6 + 6) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
An electric moblin is easily identified by its black/brown skin, glowing eyes, and its cloak of magical lightning, surrounded by spectral green runes. The primordial magic that is interwoven into the physical being of this type of moblin is ever-present, and is usually gifted to them by a powerful being such as Calamity Ganon.
- Moblin, the race to which this creature belongs
- Big moblin, the subrace to which this creature belongs
- Silver moblin, an potent moblin that wields even more power and influence than an electric moblin
- Golden moblin, an exceptionally rare and mighty form of moblin, rumored to be the greatest among them
- Fire Moblin, a flaming counterpart to the electric moblin.
- Ice Moblin, an icy counterpart to the electric moblin.