A land with magic in the very air creatures breathe, there exist many kingdoms that have such stories to tell. The most prominent of these kingdoms is the Kin Clan of Dragons, or otherwise known as the Kin Empire. The Kin Empire is ruled by the first family of dragons. They are ruled by Imperius Kin, first born of Roteton Kin who has since stepped down, along with his 6 brothers who all together form the Kinson Seven. They, along with the Seven Queens form the Kin Empire and the land they rule is vast.
As of late, although no one knows why the dead has been rising 2 to as many as 7 days after they pass on. The players are thrust into a world where the dead roam, political ties to other nations are straining and portals are opening to all the known planes of existence. Will you solve the mystery to the dead rising and let them rest in peace? What is causing the portals to open? Why is this all happening? All these questions and more in the world of Verendal!
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Verendal and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of Verendal pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Verendal
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Verendal.
- The common calendar and holidays of Verendal.
- Verendal's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Verendal and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Verendal, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Verendal.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Verendal and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Verendal.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Will be added to as random ideas occur to me.
- Adding to Verendal
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings