From D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki!
Hello Dinomaster337, and welcome to D&D Wiki! I hope you are enjoying D&D Wiki and have been finding the information here useful. Before you start contributing, we recommend you make sure your user preferences match your preferences.
If you have any questions about a specific page please ask it on that page's talk page. If you have a D&D-related question, you can ask it on DnD Discussions. Everything relating to D&D Wiki's administration can be found here. If your question does not fit into one of the above possibilities, or you need to contact another user, please use their talk page.
Syntax can be very difficult, and if you need help a good place to start is Help:Editing on Wikipedia (or even their Introduction page). This will explain basic wiki formatting and should provide quite a few useful links that explain more specific areas of wiki formatting. Help pages also provide help in areas that have been decided as requiring additional explanation.
A strong and welcoming community exists on D&D Wiki, and I'm sure you will find us friendly. To enable the community to function, policies are in effect. Most importantly, follow Wikipedia's guidelines on civility and etiquette when discussing anything and do not delete content. When posting, please ensure you sign your name with four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the signature icon (). This will automatically produce your name and the date. I hope you come to enjoy D&D Wiki and the community. Welcome again, you are now a D&D Wikian. -- --Kydo (talk) 17:45, 11 September 2016 (MDT)
D&D Wiki Plays D&D
- Sure, I'd be happy to draw something for these pages. Dinomaster337 (talk) 20:58, 29 May 2017 (UTC)
- Would it be okay to replace your images with  and , since they are more representative images? --Green Dragon (talk) 10:12, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Two drawings is the other alternative for the pages. I guess we will go with that, unless we want to discuss it. My opinion is that having some color, better paper, and a better scan is a lot more representative. In addition if you upload the image here, on D&D Wiki your user sphere can be considered. How it stands now, is that both external drawings are considered but yours does not end up as representative in the above mentioned ways. --Green Dragon (talk) 15:33, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- I personally think it's better if the images are drawn by members of D&D Wiki, isn't it? It seems kind of off-putting to say "well, we know you want to collaborate, but you aren't quite as good as this other person who doesn't even know we exist." So, even if you don't think it's as representative as those images you found, I think we should keep the ones Dinomaster drew.--GamerAim (talk) 16:15, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- The image was not uploaded onto D&D Wiki, so its not even collaboration. Its like working with an external artist.
- In addition, I cannot scale that image so I replaced it.
- Your image is not FA quality like I said above, as the first pick for these pages. It would work as a thumbnail of course, but I cannot scale that image. Good luck next time of course (unless you upload it onto D&D Wiki- then I can use it). --Green Dragon (talk) 16:24, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
Hey, I've been editing the page Impi (5e Subclass) that you've created; I really hope you don't mind. I mainly tried to clean the page up and help balance the thing while keeping the original idea intact. — Geodude671 (talk | contribs | email) . . 17:51, 7 March 2018 (MST)