This is a conversion of the AD&D Spelljammer setting published by TSR to 5th edition. The intent of this conversion is to recreate the feel of the original using the rules from 5e. The document is a work-in progress and as new 5th edition material is printed expect the rules here to be changed to comply with the published canon.
Campaign Setting Information
- Alien races inhabiting the Spelljammer universe included humans, dwarves, xenophobic beholders, rapacious neogi, militant giff (humanoid hippopotami), centaurlike dracons, spacefaring orcs called "scro", mysterious arcane, the Thri-kreen insectoids, bumbling tinker gnomes, mercantile illithids and simian Hadozee.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- List of official and home brewed ships
- All you need to know about Helms
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
Worlds of Spelljammer
- A crystal sphere (also known as a crystal shell) is a gigantic spherical shell which contains an entire planetary system.
- Wildspace is similar to the outer space of science fiction, with planets, asteroids and stars, but with different physics.
- The phlogiston (also known as "the Flow") is a bright, extremely combustible gas-like medium that exists between the Crystal Spheres.
- The Spelljammer is a legendary ship which looks like a gigantic manta ray, and houses an entire city on its back.
Dungeon Master's Guide
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings