3e SRD:Chaos Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: The character casts chaos spells at +1 caster level.
Chaos Domain Spells
- Protection from Law: +2 AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Magic Circle against Law: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Chaos Hammer: Damages and staggers lawful creatures.
- Dispel Law: +4 bonus against attacks by lawful creatures.
- Animate Objects: Objects attack your foes.
- Word of Chaos: Kills, confuses, stuns, or deafens nonchaotic subjects.
- Cloak of Chaos: +4 AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against lawful spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls outsider to fight for the caster.
*Cast as a chaos spell only.
Back to Main Page → 3e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains