D&D Wiki:Requests for Adminship/Eiji2
From D&D Wiki
< D&D Wiki:Requests for Adminship(Redirected from Requests for Adminship/Eiji2)
Voice your opinion (9/0/0) (100% Approval - Neutral is not counted) Ended 2:00 (PM), 22 December 2007 (MST)
I am nominating Eiji for all the reasons I stated last RfA and the reasons below. --Green Dragon 13:38, 15 January 2008 (MST)
- Candidates Prelude
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve D&D Wiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with? Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list on Wikipedia before answering.
- A: I am most comfortable with the abilities to delete, revert, and otherwise handle cases of vandalism. Nothing's worse than having your page filled with spam. Of course, if required elsewhere I'll be happy to help. Hopefully through experience, and reviewing the provided website in great detail, I will be able to perform all tasks requested of me.
- I fully admit I at least feel inexperienced, especially when it comes to coding and fixing code. I do have a strong point... I am always overflowing with ideas and whenever I get the chance, I add them to the wiki. Browsers here will have a large selection of things to choose from at the very least. I'm out to make myself a huge list of contributions!
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to D&D Wiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: The Marksman and accompanying Sniper Rifle are my pride and joys. Perhaps it is because they were rated a 10, or perhaps it was because I made them in a state of zen when something clicked and I went "I just knew exactly what this concept (the original Sniper) needs." I'm very happy with it, and use it as a marker of what I want to achieve in a class.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: The only conflict I can recall is the change in the Happy Bunny image. Ramses IV had inserted a picture which was wonderful, though admittedly not what I had intended, and it had been my own sloth for not loading it sooner. The situation went peacefully with a simple explanation and apology. I do appreciate the effort.
- General comments
- Support — I support Eiji for his help around the wiki. He has added a large amount of new contributions to D&D Wiki and has also selflessly helped improve many articles. I feel that Eiji is admin material. --Green Dragon 13:38, 15 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I support Eiji for everything that I have seen from on D&D Wiki. His contributions and edits are strong and help D&D Wiki grow. — Blue Dragon (talk) 22:07, 15 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I also support Eiji. I think he'll make a great admin. --Sam Kay 04:23, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I looked over Eiji's contributions. He's added a great deal. I support him as an admin. --dmilewski 05:28, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I support Eiji. His contributions are really good. --Angel Black 17:24, 17 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I support Eiji simply because he is a polite and constant contributer to this Wiki. He was also open to aiding others on the Discussion board. --Sir Milo Teabag 13:48, 18 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I support Eiji. He contributes a lot and seems to know what he's doing. Eiji would be a great admin. --Ramses IV 15:40, 18 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I support Eiji, because I know as you will that although he may be mindnumbingly insane at times, he makes for a good admin with more patience than Boccob the Uncaring. --Sulacu 19:45, 19 January 2008 (MST)
- Support — I support Eiji. I like lots of the stuff made by Eiji. I think that Eiji would do a pretty good job. -Hatman 11:58, 20 January 2008