Kiwami Heat (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Obtained by breaking the Project G.O.R.O. Curse.
You completed your fights with Goro, a sense of the Heat Dragon's powers touches your mind, you realize your body can achieve greater limits. When in combat, as an action you can activate Kiwami Heat you gain the following benefits:
- For 1 minute, you gain a +3 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with melee weapons.
- When you attack with a two-handed weapon, you add an extra +4 to damage rolls.
- On each of your turns, you gain advantage on your first attack roll made with a one-handed attack.
- When you reduce a creature to 0 hit points, all creatures within 5 feet get frightened condition for one turn, unless immune.
- When you score a critical hit, the attacked creature gets set on fire and takes 1d4 fire damage for the rest of the battle or until it gets put out.