The Shinobi World
Campaign Setting Information
- Creating a Character
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information, though some changes to the core classes are present.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
JoJo's Bizarre World
- Generally, the world of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure takes place in the same continuity of modern time, with the only differences directly relating to the actions of characters unique to the series. That being said, the JJBA universe is more defined as a set of abilities than a definite continuity or set of characters. A DM may choose to set their campaign in any time period of their choice. The supernatural is generally doubted by most people, but should one be exposed to it, the abundance of strangeness found in folklore, myth, and even pop culture opens up to them. This is often referred to as Gravity; the supernaturally inclined are drawn to one another regardless of their choice or knowledge, while those who are not simply aren't. For a better understanding of the unique properties, historical changes, and universe of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, please refer to the JoJo wiki.
- Zombies? Stand Users? Normal people? Anything and everything your players can fight with or against.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings