Cookie Run Kingdom by Devsisters
A candyland-themed campaign setting set on the delicious world of Earthbread, the land that Cookie Run takes place. The players are only allowed to use cookiefolks/alien doughnuts for the sake of consistency.
Campaign Setting Information
- Cookiefolks have professions and specialties, you know? These are the available classes that a cookie individual can perform.
- The world of Cookie Run allows many shapes, tastes, and variations of Cookiefolks, including the outer space Alien Doughnuts!
- The Ancient Workshop. Where an abandoned artillery, armory and tool craft was hidden for many years until a cookiefolk with a key rediscovered it.
World of Cookie Run
- The World & Locales
- Earthbread not only is characterized by its food-themed lands like the hot and cold deserted snow Yogurca or the delicious Hollyberry Kingdom, or even the greeny healthy Hamlet, it also has a machine metropolis, wastelands.
- Being part of a guild house (Which mixes elements of pantheons and factions) benefits a cookie, which will grant them great bonuses as well an additional boost when fighting side by side with another member of the guild.
- The list of vicious creatures or cookiefolks that may appear during the encounters.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- Quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts found within Earthbread legends.
- Pets in a Cookie Run campaign are optional, you can choose between an OvenBreak experience, where Pets have an important role and help in combat and certain situations, or a Kingdom experience, where Pets don't do turns and are just decoration, or just plain don't exist at all.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings