Collar of Khorne (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Armor (plate), legendary (requires attunement)
Gifted by the chaos god Khorne to his acolytes this armored collar is a massive slab of iron edged in brass with runes of protection and strength engraves in blood red ink. The collar is bestowed upon a chosen champion who spills worth blood in the name of chaos and provides a row of spikes upon which for the chosen recipient to collect the skulls of his enemies. The collar is more than just a status symbol however and it provides a unique blessing to the user. Khornes hatred for magic users is contained in the protective blessings of this armor. The wearer has advantage on saving throws from magic. While you wear this armor, you have a +2 bonus to your AC. Beyond this the wearer also gains one of 6 specific runes of Khorne to be rolled for using 1d6 or determined by the dm.
Blessings of Khorne include:
1. “No man can kill me, my strength in chaos is unwavering unto death.” If you are reduced to 0 hit points, you may instead drop to 1 hit point. This effect may be used once, and the armor regains use of this effect at dawn.
2. “Chaos has gifted me with ultimate protection, I have utter lack of fear of my puny enemies.” Whenever you are damaged, you can use your reaction to gain resistance to one of the damage types that damaged you until the start of your next turn. This effect may be used once, and this armor regains use of this effect at dawn.
4. “Khorne’s trust in me grants me honor and courage, my enemy will recognise their defeat before I add them to my sacrifice to my dark master Khorne’s blessing.” You gain proficiency with the Intimidation skill and your Wisdom, Intelligence, and Charisma scores increase by 1, to a maximum of 20.
5. “The power of the bloodthirster flows through me.” Your Dexterity Strength and Constitution scores and their maximums increase by 1 and you may use a bonus action to attempt to grapple a creature or make a single attack.
6. Roll twice, ignoring rerolls and gain those two traits
1."Blood for the blood god" At the end of combat, you must attempt a DC 16 Charisma saving throw. On a failure, you must spend time comprehensively painting the walls, floor, and ceiling, yourself, your allies, and your enemies with a thick heavy layer of blood.
2."Skulls for the skull throne" At the end of combat, you must attempt a DC 16 Charisma saving throw. On a failure, you must make a shrine of bones for your god.
3."When the world burns" You gain the annoying habit of lighting yourself and everything you own on fire. Once every 6 hours you are awake, you must succeed a DC 16 Charisma saving throw. On a failure, you must light yourself on fire by any means necessary for 1 minute.
4.Roll twice, ignoring rerolls.