3e SRD:Fire Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: Turn or destroy water creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke or command fire creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + the character’s Charisma modifier.
Fire Domain Spells
- Burning Hands: 1d4 fire damage/level (max 5d4).
- Produce Flame: 1d4 +1/two levels damage, touch or thrown.
- Resist Elements*: Ignores first 12 damage from one energy type each round.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 +1/level.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking the caster take fire damage; the caster is protected from heat or cold.
- Fire Seeds: Acorns and berries become grenades and bombs.
- Fire Storm: Deals 1d6 fire damage/level.
- Incendiary Cloud: Cloud deals 4d6 fire damage/round.
- Elemental Swarm**: Summons multiple elementals.
*Resist cold or fire only.
**Cast as a fire spell only.