3e SRD:Animal Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Powers: The character can cast animal friendship once per day. Knowledge (nature) is a class skill.
Animal Domain Spells
- Calm Animals: Calms 2d4 +1/level HD of animals, beasts, and magical beasts.
- Hold Animal: Hold one animal helpless; 1 round/level.
- Dominate Animal: Subject animal obeys silent mental commands.
- Repel Vermin: Insects stay 10 ft. away.
- Commune with Nature: Learn about terrain for one mile/level.
- Antilife Shell: 10-ft. field hedges out living creatures.
- Animal Shapes: One ally/level polymorphs into chosen animal.
- Creeping Doom: Carpet of insects attacks at the caster’s command.
- Shapechange: Transforms the caster into any creature, and change forms once per round.