||This page is incomplete and/or lacking flavor. Reason: Incomplete.
You can help D&D Wiki by finishing and/or adding flavor to this page. When the flavor has been changed so that this template is no longer applicable please remove this template. If you do not understand the idea behind this page please leave comments on this page's talk page before making any edits.
Edit this Page | All stubs
The world breathed a collective sigh of relief as the void was pushed back and sealed off from the plane. The portals which had opened in the chaos closed, but those who had travelled through them would have to make a new home here or find their own way back. Elves, humans, dwarves, orcs, and more had travelled here. Some on purpose, others by accident, and just a few by force. These last gained true power on the journey; enough to contend with the Ancients themselves.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Magical items; crafting, and disenchanting
- Magic & Technology
- The magic and technology of Voidhaven.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Voidhaven and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Voidhaven pantheon(s) of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Voidhaven
- Time and History
- The broad history of Voidhaven, divided into general eras. For DM purposes, these are (will be) where to find all relevant information for a game in voidhaven, divided into ages based on when your game takes place.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Voidhaven and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Use whatever optional rules you want, honestly. I suggest these ones.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings