From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Racial Traits: Aquatic half-orcs have the following racial traits.
- +2 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma. An aquatic half-orc’s starting Intelligence score is always at least 3. If this adjustment would lower the character’s score to 1 or 2, his score is nevertheless 3.
- Humanoid (Aquatic, Orc): An aquatic half-orc has the aquatic subtype. An aquatic half-orc can breathe underwater. He cannot also breathe air unless he also has the amphibious special quality. He can hold his breath outside the water for 2 rounds per point of Constitution. After that, he begins to suffocate.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, aquatic half-orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Aquatic half-orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- An aquatic half-orc has a swim speed of 30 feet. He can move through water at his swim speed without making Swim checks. He has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some action or avoid a hazard. He can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. He can use the run action while swimming, provided he swims in a straight line.
- Emissaries: As emissaries for their tribes, aquatic half-orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks. They aren’t the best diplomats under the waves, but they’re a far sight better than their orc cousins.
- Darkvision: Aquatic half-orcs (and aquatic orcs) can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and aquatic half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- Orc Blood: For all effects related to race, an aquatic half-orc is considered an orc.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass aquatic half-orc’s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.
- Level Adjustment: +0*.