The Sky Wrath Infusion (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Warlock Otherworldly Patron: Sky Wrath Infusion
Infusions are rare rituals that, when completed successfully, grant abilities similar to a warlocks without the need for a patron. On average they take five years to learn, and a few more years to master the power they grant.
The Sky Wrath Infusion grants power reminiscent of a tempest demigod, with thunder and lightning being hurled around without subtlety. You do damage. You're good at that, and not much else.
- Sky Wrath Infusion Extended Spell List
The infusion lets you choose from an expanded list of spells when you learn a warlock spell. The following spells are added to the warlock spell list for you.
|1st||burning hands*, thunderwave|
|2nd||flaming sphere*, gust of wind|
|3rd||call lightning, lightning bolt|
|4th||ice storm, conjure minor elementals†|
|5th||conjure elemental‡, telekinesis|
* Unless you gain these spells from another source, the spell channels lightning instead of fire, dealing lightning damage instead of fire damage.
† Unless you gain this spell from another source, you can summon only smoke mephits,(MM) ice mephits, or dust mephits with it.
‡ Unless you gain this spell from another source, you can summon only air elementals with it.
- Bonus Cantrip
When you choose this patron at 1st level, you learn the shocking grasp cantrip if you do not already know it.
- Electric form
Also starting at 1st level, your movement speed is increased by 10 feet. Additionally, when you cast the eldritch blast cantrip, you can choose to deal lightning damage with it, instead of force damage.
- Boon Enhancement
At 6th level, you gain one of the following enhancements depending on which Pact Boons you chose at 3rd level:
- Pact of the Blade. Your pact blade is infused with elemental energy. As an action, you can change your blades structure to be composed of lightning, swapping its ordinary damage type for lightning damage.
- Pact of the Chain. When you cast the find familiar spell granted by your pact boon, you can choose one of the following creature for your familiars: smoke mephits,(MM) ice mephits, or dust mephits.
- Pact of the Tome. As a downtime activity, you can research to find more infusions. You can only have one infusion performed on you, and you already have that one, but you can perform the infusion you research on other creatures. Given your previous experience with these, it takes 1d10 months of research to find the proper ingredients rather than the full five years. You spend 50GP per day on testing components. At the end of the period, roll 1d4 to see what you get.
1: Soul of the world (a/n not completed yet) 2: Prismatic infusion 3: Purgatorial infusion 4: Draconic infusion (not completed either) (list will be expanded as time goes on) You already have your current infusion in your book of shadows.
- Spark Transport
When you reach 10th level, you can use an action to choose an unoccupied space you can see within 60 feet of you. You teleport into the chosen space like a bolt of lightning, affecting all creatures in a 5-foot-wide line, where the width equals the distance between your previous location and your new location. Each creature in the line must make a Dexterity saving throw against your warlock spell save DC. The creature takes 2d8 lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of once). You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- Electric Form Enhancement
At 14th level, you gain resistance to lightning damage.
Additionally, you can use a bonus action to levitate a few inches off of any surface, allowing you to perform tasks such as skimming over water or lava. You gain flyng speed equal to your walking speed for minutes equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 minute).