The Dwarven Crown of Kings (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Armor (Crown), Artifact. (major) ("requires attunement by a Barbarian, Fighter, Monk, Ranger.")
The Dwarven Crown is made of golden and ebony. Forge for the first Dwarven King, it is said his soul resides within its metal work.
Might of Kings.
- The Dwarven crown is a magic item that functions as adamantine armor, ring of free action.
- You have an AC of 10 + your Strength modifier + your Constitution modifier.
- You have resistance to slashing, bludgeoning, and piercing damage from nonmagical weapons.
- You gain darkvision out to 60 feet, or to an additional 60 feet if you already have that sense.
- With a minute of meditation, you can gain temporary hit points equal to (10 x your Constitution score), replacing any temporary hit points you already have. You lose these temporary hit points if you doff the crown. You can use this ability a number of times equal to half your proficiency bonus rounded down, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- Legendary Resistance (1/Day)
If you fail a saving throw, you can choose to succeed instead.
This crown is cursed. Whenever you willingly abandon large quantities of gold you must make a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw, taking 100 (10d10+45) psychic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Only a wish spell can remove the crown's curse.
This damage does not affect temporary hit points and instead effects HP as normal.
Sentience. The Dwarven crown is a sentient, lawful neutral crown with an intelligence of 15, a Wisdom of 17, and a Charisma of 16. it has hearing and darkvision out to a range of 120 feet.
The Weapon communicates telepathically with its wielder and can speak, read, and Understand common and Dwarvish.
Personality. The Crown s level-headed and even-tempered. It cares about the security of it's nation and believes it important to respect tradition.
The crown will "help" its wielder when it deems necessary.