Campaign Setting: Aleithia Universe
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Within the Aleithia Universe, every race within the D&D handbooks exist. The following is a list of homebrew races that can also be used. Not all of these races were created by me (SureenInk), but were carefully examined and determined to be balanced enough for this universe.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Versumi
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Versumi and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Versumi
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Versumi and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Versumi, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Versumi.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Versumi and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Versumi.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Versumi
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Weapon (longsword), artifact (requires attunement by a creature of good or neutral alignment)
The Sword of Bahamut is an ancient blade created by the God of Time himself. When a powerful sorceress attempted to seize the power to control and manipulate time for herself by imprisoning the Time Dragons, Bahamut called on a hero for aid. Using mythril and his own time breath, he forged the Sword of Bahamut which the hero used to strike down the sorceress. Since then, the Sword of Bahamut has acted as a powerful tool that can slay evil.
Random Properties. The Sword of Bahamut has the following random properties:
- 2 minor beneficial properties
- 1 major beneficial property
Magic Weapon. The Sword of Bahamut is a magic weapon that grants a +4 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with it.
Bahamut's Guide. The Sword of Bahamut is a sentient lawful good weapon with an Intelligence of 16, a Wisdom of 14, and a Charisma of 20. It has hearing and darkvision out to a range of 120 feet. The weapon can speak, read, and understand Common and can communicate with its wielder telepathically. It also understands every language you know. While attuned to the sword, once per day, you can call upon the spirit of the sword. The spirit will appear within 5 feet of the blade, in an unoccupied space. The spirit can answer a single question that requires a DC 20 or lower Intelligence check to succeed on. After, the spirit returns to the blade and cannot be called on again until dawn of the next day.
Evil's Bane. While attuned to the sword, when you hit against a fiend or undead-type creature, you deal an extra 4d6 radiant damage.
Beam of Light. While attuned to the sword, when you are at half of your health or more, you can spend your action to shoot a beam of light from the sword that has a range of 30 feet. The beam deals 2d8 radiant damage on a hit.
Destroying the Sword of Bahamut. The Sword of Bahamut can only be destroyed by the god of time himself. It was Bahamut that forged the blade, and only his breath of time can undo its power.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Artifacts
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Aleithia