Surgical Precision (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Surgical Precision [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Your precision damage dice increase by one step (ie, d6 precision damage improves to d8 precision damage).
- +1: Whenever you flank a creature that is immune to precision damage, you still gain half of your precision damage dice as bonus damage (round down). You must, however, be flanking them in order to do so; denying them of their Dexterity bonus to AC (for sneak attack) or moving more than 10 feet (for skirmish) is not enough. This includes but is not limited to constructs, plants, undead, and creatures wearing fortified armor.
- +6: When making an attack of opportunity, you can choose to deal precision damage as part of the attack, even if the target does not normally qualify. This is not compatible with the BAB +1 improvement above, unless you also happen to be flanking the target at the time of the attack of opportunity.
- +11: Your precision damage automatically deals maximum damage.
- +16: Your precision damage is effectively empowered, dealing 50% more bonus damage than normal.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats