Sheikah Meditation (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 minute|
|Duration:||Permanent, until dispelled|
You or a willing creature you touch enters a potentially endless meditative state. To maintain this trance, the target must concentrate as if concentrating on a spell. This spell ends if the target's concentration ends, if the target moves, if the target takes any kind of action, or if you cast this spell again. For the duration, the target:
- Can still speak, think clearly, and perceive your surroundings as normal without ending the spell.
- Has no need to breathe, eat, sleep or drink. The target can complete and gain the benefits of a short or long rest while maintaining this state.
- Is immune to disease, and any symptoms of any disease it has are suppressed.
- It continues to age, but as long as the trance continues it will not die of old age or any other natural causes.
- Can't be targeted by any divination magic or perceived through purely magical senses.
- Has advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 4th.