From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
|Hit Dice:||4d8+11 (29 hp)|
|Speed:||30 ft. in hide armor (6 squares); base speed 40 ft.|
|Armor Class:||16 (–1 size, –1 Dex, +5 natural, +3 hide armor), touch 8, flat-footed 16|
|Attack:||greatclub +8 melee (2d8+7) or javelin +1 ranged (1d8+5)|
|Full Attack:||greatclub +8 melee (2d8+7) or javelin +1 ranged (1d8+5)|
|Space/Reach:||10 ft./10 ft.|
|Special Qualities:||Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision|
|Saves:||Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +1|
|Abilities:||Str 21, Dex 8, Con 15, Int 6, Wis 10, Cha 7|
|Skills:||Climb +5, Listen +2, Spot +2|
|Feats:||Toughness, Weapon Focus (greatclub)|
|Organization:||Solitary, pair, gang (3–4), or band (5–8)|
|Alignment:||Usually chaotic evil|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Adult ogres stand 9 to 10 feet tall and weigh 600 to 650 pounds. Their skin color ranges from dull yellow to dull brown. Their clothing consists of poorly cured furs and hides, which add to their naturally repellent odor.
Ogres favor overwhelming odds, sneak attacks, and ambushes over a fair fight. They are intelligent enough to fire ranged weapons first to soften up their foes before closing, but ogre gangs and bands fight as unorganized individuals.
OGRES AS CHARACTERS
Ogre characters possess the following racial traits.
- +10 Strength, –2 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, –4 Intelligence, –4 Charisma.
- Large size. –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- An ogre’s base land speed is 40 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: An ogre begins with four levels of giant, which provide 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +4, Ref +1, and Will +1.
- Racial Skills: An ogre’s giant levels give it skill points equal to 7 x (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Climb, Listen, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: An ogre’s giant levels give it two feats.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An ogre is automatically proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- +5 natural armor bonus.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Giant. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Orc, Goblin, Terran.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level adjustment +2.
SEE WIKIPEDIA ENTRY: Ogre