Panzerkampfwagen II (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
The Panzerkampwagen II was the most numerous tank in the German Panzer divisions at the beginning of WWII. Although it was intended as a stopgap design to be fielded until better, more heavily armored tanks were developed, its armor was just thick enough and its 20mm autocannon was just powerful enough that it could compare favorably to other nations armor. Thus it saw plenty of use, not just in the Polish and French campaigns, but in North Africa against the allies and on the Eastern Front against the Soviets. The vehicle has a length of 16 feet, a width of 7 feet, a height of 6½ feet, and a crew of three: A commander, who sits in the turret and also operates the tank's weaponry, a loader who assists the commander, and a driver who sits in the body of the tank. The tank has an operational range of 120 miles.
20mm Autocannon: Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 500/1500 ft., one target. Hit: 10d10 piercing damage. The 20mm autocannon has the reload (10 shots) property.
MG34 General-Purpose Machine Gun: Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 300/900 ft., one target. Hit: 5d8 piercing damage. The MG34 General-Purpose Machine Gun has the burst fire and reload (250 shots) properties.
A Panzer II is typically equipped with 600 rounds of MG34 ammunition and 18 20mm shells.