Mage Slayer (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Mage Slayer [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You gain Spell Resistance of 5 + Character Level.
- +1: Damage you inflict is considered "ongoing damage" for the purposes of concentration checks made before the beginning of your next round. All your attacks in a round are considered the same source of continuing damage.
- +6: Creatures cannot cast defensively within your threat range.
- +11: Your attacks ignore Deflection bonuses to AC.
- +16: When a creature uses a [Teleportation] effect within medium range of yourself, you may choose to be transported as well. This is not an action.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats