||This page is incomplete and/or lacking flavor. Reason: Incomplete.
You can help D&D Wiki by finishing and/or adding flavor to this page. When the flavor has been changed so that this template is no longer applicable please remove this template. If you do not understand the idea behind this page please leave comments on this page's talk page before making any edits.
Edit this Page | All stubs
Fields of flesh and bone, steep mountains, harsh tundras, gigantic trees, and rocky plateaus characterize the Lunagros. Only those cursed by the gods may enter this place, where they are doomed to nigh-eternally suffer for the gods' contentment and nourishment. The people here desperately make attempts to live normal lives, but never succeed.
The Moon always wins in the end.
- Classes Classes
- How classes fit into the world and where they often find themselves.
- Extra Classes Extra Classes
- Some classes homebrewed up which may fit your flavor and playstyle needs.
- The Word's Basic Politics
- Information on the politics of the Lunagros
- The World & Locales
- <Information on the world, regions, and nations of the campaign setting
Dungeon Master's Guide
- An introductory statement
- The origin of monsters and animals, an examination, and statbocks.
- [[Help (<!-Setting-> Supplement)|Adding to <!-Setting->]]-->
- An optional page for others to submit their ideas, advice, and anecdotes for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings