Leviathan, Final Form (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
When The Blood Lord came to power, he crafted a special blade with three forms, each one stronger than the last. Serpent, the first form, Python, the second form, and finally, Leviathan, the third and final form. Once it reached the final form, it could no longer go back to older forms. The blade appears as a pitch black longsword with intricate designs ingrained in it. The blade emits pure shadow, and others often mistake the blade for being made of shadow. Both minor and major detrimental properties are nullified while Leviathan, Final Form is attuned to a level 20 Blood Caster.
- 3 minor beneficial properties
- 2 major beneficial properties
- 3 minor detrimental properties
- 2 major detrimental properties
- Leviathan, Final Form acts as a vorpal sword.
- While yielding Leviathan, Final Form, you can triple your health, Blood Fountain and damage for one minute. After the effects wear off, you gain two levels of exhaustion and you can’t use the feature again until you complete a long rest.
Destroying the Leviathan, Final Form. Leviathan, Final Form can only be destroyed by the Blood Lord.