Inquisitor’s Armor (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Armor (Plate), artifact (Requires attunement)
The Inquisitor’s Armor was crafted for the Inquisitor, a warrior of great strength and speed. After years of use, the armor was charred and burnt, turning it pitch black, but it’s magical abilities still remain.
- 3 minor beneficial properties
- 2 major beneficial properties
- 4 minor detrimental properties
- 2 major detrimental properties
- The Inquisitor’s Armor gives a +3 bonus to AC while attuned and worn.
- The Inquisitor’s Armor is made out of a combination of mithral and adamantine. All critical hits become normal hits, and the armor does not have a strength requirement nor does it give disadvantage on Stealth checks.
- The Inquisitor’s armor acts as a Belt of Storm Giant Strength, Amulet of Health, Ring of Protection, and Ring of Resistance (Necrotic).
Destroying the Inquisitor’s Armor. The Inquisitor’s Armor can only be destroyed by the Wish property of both the Eye and Hand of Vecna, while they are attuned to a celestial being.