Harvest Bringer (5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Ring, artifact (Requires attunement) An elaborate golden ring carved to resemble three intertwining vines each of a different color of gold, rose, black, and regular.
;Fortified by Nature
;Fortified by Nature
- You gain resistance to poison damage and are immune to the poisoned status affect.
- Tongue of the Glave
- When attuned to this ring you have a permanent effect of Speak With Animals, and Speak With Plants active around you.
- Knowledge of the Wilds
- Your Intelligence score and score maximum increase by 2, along with your Intelligence score maximum.
- Hand of the Harvest Bringer
- Any food or water that you touch is magically altered, fruits and vegetables become the ripest they can be, meats loose all decay they may have gone through, water is purified, and any form of poison is removed.
- Steps of Spring
- Wherever you walk, flowers bloom, crops flourish, and dead or corrupted plants are healed whenever they are within 60 ft of you. Plant creatures targeted by this ability are healed for 3d10 hit points. You can choose not to effect a plant or plant creature with this feature.
- Corrupting Glance
- As an action or bonus action, you can cause all plants within 60 ft of you that you can see to rot and decay. This ability can only be reversed be a wish spell, magic of equal power, or the ability Steps of Spring. When used on a plant creature, the creature instead takes 3d10 necrotic damage, only decaying if they are reduced to 0 hit points.
- Life of the Vine
- You gain the ability to cast every spell on the druid spell lists, this includes the extended spells from each of the druid circles(allowed by your DM), and count as having every spell prepared, if you are not a caster you gain spell slots equal to your overall level based on the druid chart.
- Destroying Harvest Bringer
- Harvest Bringer can only be destroyed by drenching it in the Negative Plane, but all of its abilities and features are rendered null for 5d12 years if it is kept in the Shadowfell for more than a year.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Artifacts